slat1 New member Jul 14, 2005 #1 Because I didn't smash one out once today. Two times a day is normal.
chefbone High End Bro Platinum Jul 14, 2005 #2 slat1 said: Because I didn't smash one out once today. Two times a day is normal. Click to expand... Now that I think about it, neither did I. I'll be back in two minutes!
slat1 said: Because I didn't smash one out once today. Two times a day is normal. Click to expand... Now that I think about it, neither did I. I'll be back in two minutes!
slat1 New member Jul 14, 2005 #4 Maybe its because i did it 3 times a few days this week. I would probably do it less if girls would stop sending me naked pictures of themselves... but who cares...
Maybe its because i did it 3 times a few days this week. I would probably do it less if girls would stop sending me naked pictures of themselves... but who cares...
biteme MVP EF VIP Jul 14, 2005 #6 TheOak01 said: me to bro,this heat coupled with work has killed my sex drive Click to expand... This is your b-day bro. I wish I could take you out for dinner to celebrate.
TheOak01 said: me to bro,this heat coupled with work has killed my sex drive Click to expand... This is your b-day bro. I wish I could take you out for dinner to celebrate.
chefbone High End Bro Platinum Jul 14, 2005 #7 chefbone said: Now that I think about it, neither did I. I'll be back in two minutes! Click to expand... Finished
chefbone said: Now that I think about it, neither did I. I'll be back in two minutes! Click to expand... Finished
theoak01 New member Jul 14, 2005 #8 biteme said: This is your b-day bro. I wish I could take you out for dinner to celebrate. Click to expand... thats a very generous gesture bro,one day Im sure our paths will cross and we can enjoy dinner and some beverages and wonderful conversation
biteme said: This is your b-day bro. I wish I could take you out for dinner to celebrate. Click to expand... thats a very generous gesture bro,one day Im sure our paths will cross and we can enjoy dinner and some beverages and wonderful conversation
slat1 New member Jul 15, 2005 #11 Raina said: It's important to have goals... Click to expand... It was your story about all the blood, the knife and duct tape that got me regular again
Raina said: It's important to have goals... Click to expand... It was your story about all the blood, the knife and duct tape that got me regular again
sweed Elite Mentor Platinum Jul 15, 2005 #13 slat1 said: Because I didn't smash one out once today. Two times a day is normal. Click to expand... you need to get lizzaid...
slat1 said: Because I didn't smash one out once today. Two times a day is normal. Click to expand... you need to get lizzaid...
slat1 New member Jul 15, 2005 #14 sweed said: you need to get lizzaid... Click to expand... Way to state the obvious. Sadly, I smash it more.. the more I get laid.
sweed said: you need to get lizzaid... Click to expand... Way to state the obvious. Sadly, I smash it more.. the more I get laid.
ziggyziggy New member Jul 15, 2005 #15 chefbone said: Now that I think about it, neither did I. I'll be back in two minutes! Click to expand... Wow, you've got stamina, bro! Zig
chefbone said: Now that I think about it, neither did I. I'll be back in two minutes! Click to expand... Wow, you've got stamina, bro! Zig
S Sub-Zero High End Bro Platinum Jul 15, 2005 #16 i need to jerk, i havnt in too long (since yesterday)