Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I think I am in love

Lumberg

New member
Guys, I think I have found the ONE. She's bright, intelligent, strong, fit, hot, has an acerbic wit, and puts up with my shit.

You all should be happy for me and Smurfy, we promise we'll let you know when we plan to get married.

Thanks guys this is the happiest day of my life.

Lumberg
 
Dont get too riled up or nothing. Poop comes out her rear end like anyone elses.


:D Just kidding BOR. good for you























hey we all know hot females dont poop
 
umm so are u guys actally together? either way have fun! :)
 
Code said:
Smurfy is a dude.

WTF are you going to tell life partner about this Lumberg? Something tells me he won't give it to you good without the rubbers anymore. And for gay guys thats the kiss of death for relationships. Bareback always rules out.
 
Code said:
Smurfy is a dude.

Don't think so...but I do believe that she HAS a dude...a VERY big one at that.

B True
 
b fold the truth said:


Don't think so...but I do believe that she HAS a dude...a VERY big one at that.

B True

You mean, "her" alt is a dude and a big one at that.
 
Code said:


You mean, "her" alt is a dude and a big one at that.

:confused:

B True
 
b fold the truth said:


wouldn't take anything he says too seriously

Smurfy's posted pics. She even posted a pic of her boyfriend a while ago, if I remember correctly.

But I guess there's just no reasoning with some people. EliteFitness taught me that. :( ;)
 
slobberknocker said:

wouldn't take anything he says too seriously

Smurfy's posted pics. She even posted a pic of her boyfriend a while ago, if I remember correctly.

But I guess there's just no reasoning with some people. EliteFitness taught me that. :( ;)

Yeah..I've even emailed back and forth with her man...and he IS a NASS Member/Competitor.

No reasoning??? C'mon man...ye have little faith. Wait...nevermind. I gotcha... ;)

B True
 
slobberknocker said:



wouldn't take anything he says too seriously

Smurfy's posted pics. She even posted a pic of her boyfriend a while ago, if I remember correctly.

But I guess there's just no reasoning with some people. EliteFitness taught me that. :( ;)

I'm a huge black guy. Look at my avatar, no seriously thats me.

Methinks he doth protest too much...
 
LumBaby- If you dont get your ass home and do this yardwork there will be hell to pay. And by hell to pay i mean no sex for at least 12 hours :p

















ps. i love you
 
Lumberg said:
_I_ am Smurfy's dude.

I'm not afraid of anyone.

Thats cool that you, Fonz, Smurfy and AAP can be so open about your homosexuality.
 
Smurfy said:
LumBaby- If you dont get your ass home and do this yardwork there will be hell to pay. And by hell to pay i mean no sex for at least 12 hours :p

ps. i love you

I love you too my sweetness and light!

MWAH!
 
"I think we're alone now, there doesn't seem to be anyone around
I think we're alone now, the beating of our hearts is the only sound."
 
i've been there, it always is great for awhile.
 
Smurfy: "I look at you, and I see myself."

Lumberg: " I look at you, and I see my world."

Smurfy: "As long as we are together, time can't touch us."


Eternity! Calvin Klein

:D
 
Well Lumberg you seem like a lucky man.

Smurfy, if things don't work out between you and Lumberg can I get in on the action?

Thanks
 
this is a cool thread, a true EF love connection.
 
Top Bottom