Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I swear, if one more person.....

lol@this thread.
blue, why are you looking different? dark circles? extra tired? old age?
 
vixensghost said:
Shall I mail you one of my Prada bags for your head?



Sorry hon. I have wondered how you have been.

only if it comes with the matching shoes.

Yeah been not great, but I look worn out so two people today said "you're looking awful"
Last week was at the gym (not to work out but to get a new card) and the guy at the gym says "Madame, are you ok, you do not look well"
I smiled and said joking "don't try to hit on me"
;-)
ahhhhh I'm ugly but I'm still funny
 
stilleto said:
lol@this thread.
blue, why are you looking different? dark circles? extra tired? old age?

Been home for weeks, can't get out much and yes dark circles, weird skin tone and OLD age.
The meds make me sick a lot so can't eat. Looking like Kate Moss a little
 
blueta2 said:
only if it comes with the matching shoes.

Yeah been not great, but I look worn out so two people today said "you're looking awful"
Last week was at the gym (not to work out but to get a new card) and the guy at the gym says "Madame, are you ok, you do not look well"
I smiled and said joking "don't try to hit on me"
;-)
ahhhhh I'm ugly but I'm still funny


Christ, you got some ugly ass foot fungus too? Generally, and this is just a thought, they shoot old horses with hoof and mouth disease. :)

I always run into people looking not my best. Why can't we EVER run into people when we are looking our best? It's one of life's twisted conspiracies(sp?)

Hope you are feeling well soon-You had better, cuz I do not want to have to make you walk the plank this summer when I take ya sailin. :heart:
 
vixensghost said:
Christ, you got some ugly ass foot fungus too? Generally, and this is just a thought, they shoot old horses with hoof and mouth disease. :)

I always run into people looking not my best. Why can't we EVER run into people when we are looking our best? It's one of life's twisted conspiracies(sp?)

Hope you are feeling well soon-You had better, cuz I do not want to have to make you walk the plank this summer when I take ya sailin. :heart:
My feet have not beem affected ;-) DON"T SHOOT

I'm working on getting well. I just need some love is all :heart:
 
blueta2 said:
My feet have not beem affected ;-) DON"T SHOOT

I'm working on getting well. I just need some love is all :heart:
Anywhere near the Seattle Area? I got a room already. Its a Marriot and everthing! :heart:
 
Post some sexy pics here. I am sure the other women here will make you feel better about yourself. :rolleyes:
 
Hey look it that. I just got plat!

I was told last week I may get plat as a gift and I did. You know who you are, THANKS FOR THE PLAT!
Now I feel less ugly!

I need to make my first bomb
 
superdave said:
blueta doesnt have her shit together.

lol.

I was going to tell everyone that the reason bluta looks and feels bad is because velvett is the only girl here that has her shit together.

But, bluta isn't feeling well and she might not have taken it well. (eventhough bluta knows I am joking more than most)
 
all the whey said:
lol.

I was going to tell everyone that the reason bluta looks and feels bad is because velvett is the only girl here that has her shit together.

But, bluta isn't feeling well and she might not have taken it well. (eventhough bluta knows I am joking more than most)

LOL......I would have got that u were joking
 
superdave said:
velvett is superior to blueta in all ways.

Velvett is superior to every mod when it comes to the quickness she can hit the red when tease her too much.
 
all the whey said:
Velvett is superior to every mod when it comes to the quickness she can hit the red when tease her too much.
Ive never been redded by velvett. Shes shes the hottest and best chick on EF.
 
bw1 said:
I have some "cream" for this :evil:

i have heard it comes in a little dispenser.
 
Spartacus said:
hemorrhoid cream

Here is some 411 for my American friends.....the hemie cream that works for that is only sold in Canada. The hemie cream in the US is a diff formula.

I've been getting more sleep so no need for the cream now
 
Top Bottom