Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I snapped...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Head Moderator
Moderator
dieting is getting to me some homeless dude asked me for money tried to ignore him when I walked by he got beligerant and shit. So I told him to get a *fucking job* the libreal inside me cried.

Dieting does not agree with my personality expect SuperBitch4u2LiveInFear of tell around mid October. :qt:
 
superqt4u2nv said:
dieting is getting to me some homeless dude asked me for money tried to ignore him when I walked by he got beligerant and shit. So I told him to get a *fucking job* the libreal inside me cried.

Dieting does not agree with my personality expect SuperBitch4u2LiveInFear of tell around mid October. :qt:


So this would be a bad time to ask for a loan?

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
that is fucked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 
superqt4u2nv said:
dieting is getting to me some homeless dude asked me for money tried to ignore him when I walked by he got beligerant and shit. So I told him to get a *fucking job* the libreal inside me cried.

Dieting does not agree with my personality expect SuperBitch4u2LiveInFear of tell around mid October. :qt:

I feel your pain Sista!!

Today was a friendly day for me today....
 
superqt4u2nv said:
dieting is getting to me some homeless dude asked me for money tried to ignore him when I walked by he got beligerant and shit. So I told him to get a *fucking job* the libreal inside me cried.

Dieting does not agree with my personality expect SuperBitch4u2LiveInFear of tell around mid October. :qt:


Did you find what you were looking for?
 
and I still haven't found... what I'm looking for
 
velvett said:
It's ok - people having the nerve to breathe around me makes me hostile right now.
:rolleyes:
WOW, what has you on edge?

ps sex usually help release tension
 
velvett said:
Oh so many things I need to work out in my head.

Note to self: Bring B.O.B. traveling.

smiley_abuu.gif
 
velvett, you are travelling and didn't bring BOB? You are old enough to know better!

SuperQT: no sex for you lately or what? last time you posted about your sex life you were getting deep dicked and lovin it!
 
Lestat said:
velvett, you are travelling and didn't bring BOB? You are old enough to know better!

SuperQT: no sex for you lately or what? last time you posted about your sex life you were getting deep dicked and lovin it!

LOL

I will remember this time around....
HAHAHA
 
velvett said:
LOL

I will remember this time around....
HAHAHA
you should keep a pocket rocket in your toilettries bag at all times.
 
ah...seen so many homeless ppl its norm

live in the slums of LA and u will feel homeless outnumber non homeless
 
superqt4u2nv said:
dieting is getting to me some homeless dude asked me for money tried to ignore him when I walked by he got beligerant and shit. So I told him to get a *fucking job* the libreal inside me cried.

Dieting does not agree with my personality expect SuperBitch4u2LiveInFear of tell around mid October. :qt:
Ah shadup...and cry me a river...


<this oughta be good>
 
superqt4u2nv said:
dieting is getting to me some homeless dude asked me for money tried to ignore him when I walked by he got beligerant and shit. So I told him to get a *fucking job* the libreal inside me cried.

Dieting does not agree with my personality expect SuperBitch4u2LiveInFear of tell around mid October. :qt:
you sound like Brother Jake,lol
 
Lestat said:
velvett, you are travelling and didn't bring BOB? You are old enough to know better!

SuperQT: no sex for you lately or what? last time you posted about your sex life you were getting deep dicked and lovin it!
Don't remind me I was getting it REALLY GOOD :bawling: that ships has sailed though :rolleyes:

Velvett was probably worried about being caught at the airport with it. You know the MOFO's will make you turn it on at the airport to check if is working cause if it is brokin it might be a bomb:rolleyes:

fatheroftheCPK said:
Ah shadup...and cry me a river...


<this oughta be good>

:splat:

Wants2BangQTsobadly said:
Anal-ese.

Give me another month or 2 without and then maybe :verygood:
 
lol good now bleed that liberal part dead you will feel better

there is NOTHING wrong with telling someone who is cursing at you for money to get a job good for you
 
superqt4u2nv said:
dieting is getting to me some homeless dude asked me for money tried to ignore him when I walked by he got beligerant and shit. So I told him to get a *fucking job* the libreal inside me cried.

Dieting does not agree with my personality expect SuperBitch4u2LiveInFear of tell around mid October. :qt:


I'm glad you told that guy to get a job!




I need to start dieting. ;)
 
I live in a ghetto part of Tucson

I'm sick of people asking me for money

I dont even carry such archaic methods of payment around anymore...credit/debit is thrown out at everything.
 
good. ive worked all my life, i dont see what the big fucking deal is. its not like the government does not shower you with opportunity after opportunity so you can make money or support yourself. temp employment agencies, the military, shit end jobs, overseas jobs, joining a ship's crew, etc. so many opportunities to make money, but these morons fuck it up with their drugs and alcohol. they are the biggest drain on our society. fuck..


( i am also dieting)
 
Yarg! said:
good. ive worked all my life, i dont see what the big fucking deal is. its not like the government does not shower you with opportunity after opportunity so you can make money or support yourself. temp employment agencies, the military, shit end jobs, overseas jobs, joining a ship's crew, etc. so many opportunities to make money, but these morons fuck it up with their drugs and alcohol. they are the biggest drain on our society. fuck.. ( i am also dieting)
Just a point. It is not always their fault. I have a friend living with me who would have ended up on the street if if I hadn't taken him in. A series of circumstances beyond his control. His wife left him & saddled him with huge debt (she was also my wife's best friend so we know she's really a cunt), he became disabled (started out slow, coouldn't hold onto his physical job, benefits costing too much, then couldn't get temp jobs). Social services have been very difficult. Since he's a young (50) white, male they've been giving him a hard time, losing his applications, questining his Dr's, asking for second opinions. The poor fucker can barely walk, needs a new knee, & has 2 kinds of cancer. He's been with us 1 1/2 yrs this time, & they still won't have a place for him for 1 yr. Women get priority.
Sorry for the rant, but there ARE some cases where they really do need help.
 
UA I am like you I rarely have cash on me I keep change in my car but only a couple bucks for parking or whatever.

Hidngod I agree there are a lot of things beyond peoples control and like I said I normally am pretty giving in situations like this. There is one guy I see every night by my gym dressed nicely stands there never asks for anything I always wonder what his situation is.
 
Every morning there are 3-4 people begging at the stop lights on my way into work and 5-7 on my way home. Lately they're really pissy and kind of scary because they run at the cars screaming and such.
 
Raina said:
Every morning there are 3-4 people begging at the stop lights on my way into work and 5-7 on my way home. Lately they're really pissy and kind of scary because they run at the cars screaming and such.


floor it :evil: hehe
 
superqt4u2nv said:
dieting is getting to me some homeless dude asked me for money tried to ignore him when I walked by he got beligerant and shit. So I told him to get a *fucking job* the libreal inside me cried.

Dieting does not agree with my personality expect SuperBitch4u2LiveInFear of tell around mid October. :qt:
whenever i see homeless people who stick their mugs out for me, i pretend like im gunna put money in, and right when im above his cup i slam my hand down and knock all his change on the floor, and then spit on him as hes picking it up...

who cares tho right? its not like homeless people's lives are hard, or there are any reasons they cant get jobs...they are just lazy and should just get off our streets and go home :o :rolleyes:
 
Top Bottom