Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I should have gone out...

noodles1010

Fuck I'm bored... Got invited to a bar crawl in nj... Instead I'm home with my girl and son. Man being responsible sucks ass. Maybe ill go do a loser workout at 10pm. Ya know, when you are the ONLY person in a 20,000 sq ft gym on a sat night. Fml

You could watch hot Nina on The Goodnight Show on Sprout and jerk off.

For the record I'm in bed on a Saturday night before 9pm using tapatalk to browse C&C. Don't feel so bad now do you?

I've already jerked it to Nina so it's sleepy time. Star wouldn't shut the fuck up so it took longer than normal.

Lmfaoooo that's hilarious.

Thanks bro. All the sudden I don't feel so bad. Too bad ur not in ny we coulda had a loser workout meat up lmao

I don't have my daughter tonight, which is very rare, especially on a Saturday. I have no plans, I have no intention of making plans. FML

I grew up outside of Moristown NJ, about 45min west of the city. Parents are still there but I don't go back too often. Everyone still go to Hoboken or there some new trendy shit now?

I'm supposed to get a lil' drunk with a girl I know later. For now, I'm just sitting on my porch smoking a cigar and drinking a craft beer while my kid is wearing himself out.

Top Bottom