Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Seriously Need Some Help

I am on Ox right now, and i'll tell you bro, It'll fuck with your appetite, You need major will power to push through that shit and EAT.

But yes,,it'll definatly work well.

Eat around 250 carbs, not 175 if you decide to go with ox/winny.

I don't think you need to mess with the clen yet.

If i was you this is what i would do....

First 2 months, Eat like a motherfucking maniac,, Just blow up,, but make sure you TRAIN SUPER HARD, and eat a minimum of 400grams of protein Daily (which will be a lot of hard work)...

With your body type you will probably gain 8 - 17lbs naturally like that.

Once you get your Ox/Clen/Winny, Start tha cutting process, BUT do not drop your calories too low.

350 protein, 150 carbs, 100 unsaturated healthy fats.

Will will not only lose all the fat you gained during your originally bulk up (first two months), but you will lose Much more fat, and most likely gain an extra 10lbs of lean mass.

Tha MOST IMPORTANT thing is your diet. That is number 1, It takes extreme dedication to eat 400 grams of protein a day and not miss a meal...extreme dedication.

Good luck bro,
Peace

thanks for the input crumcake.

Im actually on clen right now. Im down to 169. Im weighing my options with sources right now but my cycle may start sooner than I thought. Ill just bump up the food intake right quick. I eat like a super model because of this clen. Gotta fix that.

Ps. When its back up man come check out the new board.

Top Bottom