Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I saw the biggest ass I've ever seen tonight.

Raina said:
Sometimes I'm truly wowwed by how huge some people's asses are. It's just incredible.
There is a woman at the gym that I work at that has stick legs and the biggest ass (relatively speaking) I have ever seen. The amazing part is that she wears spandex in the gym. Everyone in the gym literally stops what they are doing when she walks by, and not in the good sense.

one of the cashiers at the grocery store by my house is like that. She's overweight but shes proportional to lets say 5'7 200lbs... but her ass is that of at least a 300lbs person... its unreal
baby got back fo sho! (shes white too)

sigweed said:
one of the cashiers at the grocery store by my house is like that. She's overweight but shes proportional to lets say 5'7 200lbs... but her ass is that of at least a 300lbs person... its unreal
baby got back fo sho! (shes white too)
sounds hot

Dial_tone said:
bigger than this?

(yeah, that's fat even for me so don't start)

bigbooty.jpg

thats prolly a lot of ink for that tatoo

I saw a white woman with the biggest ass I've ever seen today. It was at least 4 feet
wide and it rolled just like a boat in a storm on the ocean, and jiggled like a big bowl
of jello. I think my eyes are scarred for life. Her arms were normal, as were her lower
legs, but the rest was ALL ass. I've never seen anything like it. It stuck way out there
too. I would have taken a pic, but didn't want to embarrass her. I wonder where she
finds clothes that fit?

I saw a white woman with the biggest ass I've ever seen today. It was at least 4 feet

wide and it rolled just like a boat in a storm on the ocean, and jiggled like a big bowl

of jello. I think my eyes are scarred for life. Her arms were normal, as were her lower

legs, but the rest was ALL ass. I've never seen anything like it. It stuck way out there

too. I would have taken a pic, but didn't want to embarrass her. I wonder where she

finds clothes that fit?

We don't care, fuck right off

finds clothes that fit?

who the fuck are you and why did you dig up a fucking 10 year old thread??? holy shit...i'm fucking fuming...

Top Bottom