Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I saw the biggest ass I've ever seen tonight.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Looked like something out of a freak show. Dialtone's avatars couldn't touch this. The woman was overweight, but only in her ass. That ass was at least 225 lbs. I've never seen anything like it. Stuck out about 3 feet and was as about 4 feet wide. The woman was all ass.

traddum said:
White????

No. That ass would make the Guiness World Record. I should have taken a photo, but I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings. Not her fault. Unless everything she eats goes straight to her ass and she must be eating a small heiffer every night.

biteme said:
Looked like something out of a freak show. Dialtone's avatars couldn't touch this. The woman was overweight, but only in her ass. That ass was at least 225 lbs. I've never seen anything like it. Stuck out about 3 feet and was as about 4 feet wide. The woman was all ass.
I've seen that before. Jesus that's rough. How the hell do you buy jeans is what I wondered ...

biteme said:
No. That ass would make the Guiness World Record. I should have taken a photo, but I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings. Not her fault. Unless everything she eats goes straight to her ass and she must be eating a small heiffer every night.

LOL. where is DT demanding pics?

Not her fault she eats more than a small country every meal. Pics Damnit! You do have a wide angle lens yes?

Top Bottom