Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I plan on trying my 1st cycle...

I read it. I've read a couple posts here that was against the use of clomid and nolva being used at all. And the profile website is against the use of Test for someone wanting to "test the water". They suggest Primo or anavar and winstrol i believe.

how many of this: Pack: 10 ml vial (100 mg/ml)
will i need for an 8wk cycle?

I think i'll do tbol+primo

or would hgh be better for me? i havent done too much research into that yet.

Last edited:
I'm gonna put this in military terms;

Do you go into a war zone without being 150% trained, educated, etc?

AAS is the same thing...

No juice for you now bro, I know it's not what you wanna hear...

~EZ

I read it. I've read a couple posts here that was against the use of clomid and nolva being used at all. And the profile website is against the use of Test for someone wanting to "test the water". They suggest Primo or anavar and winstrol i believe.

how many of this: Pack: 10 ml vial (100 mg/ml)
will i need for an 8wk cycle?

I think i'll do tbol+primo

or would hgh be better for me? i havent done too much research into that yet.

I believe HGH is alot safer but I do not think it starts to give any muscle until after several weeks of taking it and you would not see results nearly as quick as dbol. And yes taking dbol would help you achieve the goal quicker. With that being said, if you wait and get close to your natural peak you will be happier in the long run. Not everyone keeps all gains from dbol not sure why, it could be bad dieting, pct, amount of water absorbed or a number of other things but say you wait an put on another 5-10 lbs naturally and gain 20-30lbs on dbol. Assume you only keep half your gains from dbol then you have 15-25lbs of new muscle. Even better if your one of the lucky few who keep almost all of their dbol gains then 25-35lbs of muscle but if you don't wait you will never know.

I'm gonna put this in military terms;

No juice for you now bro, I know it's not what you wanna hear...

~EZ

im thirsty though :(

Oh well... i already bought some... i guess i'll save it til after i get back... i'm gonna have to use it before I pcs though... So expect to see this topic in a year or so :D

thanks lancer. I thought hgh only came in liquid forms. I needa find a legit source for some hgh...
umm can anyone explain howcome the 2 supplements i took before seemingly worked and all i did was pullups, benchpress, and pushdowns every other day? They aren't the real things...

hi-tech pharmaceutical sustanon 250
and stack labs decca

both are pills.

What exactly would be the point of waiting if a cycle helps me achieve my goals faster? Or am I reading the 'Taking steroids before you reach your genetic limit' topic wrong?
I'll tell you what happens from personal experience. You start juicing and pretty soon you realize the weight that you lift isn't much of a challenge anymore. You're doing some bench press and start adding weight, no challenge. Excited, you add more weight, it's not much of a challenge even though it's more than you've ever lifted in your life. Then something in your shoulder pops. Now you're injured. You spend the next 6 months babying a shoulder injury because your body wasn't ready to handle the weight your muscles were able to move. What kind of gains do you expect with a shoulder/knee/back injury?

Work on your diet. If you can't make strength/size gains natty, a cycle will be a waste in the long run.

Work on your routine. Compound lifts, great form over number of reps or heavier weight.

Give it a year. Discipline yourself. Work at it. You'll realize once the natural gains start happening, you won't need juice. Save it for later when a cycle will pay off.

Top Bottom