Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need to know now!

RickO'Shea

Gravemaker & Gunslinger
Platinum
Has anyone tried eviscerate? I applied some and it's burning the livin shit outta me. Seriously it feels like i'm on a campfire being slow turn roasted.

Yes.

It does burn, and you will get red. The burn will go away. I like how it smells :)

The fun part is..... After the burning goes away you forget that it's on. Then 7-8 hours later you're in the gym and you start to sweat. Then all of a sudden FUCK, it's burning again. lol

It's a topical fat burner sweed.

Thanks man it is no longer burning, and the redness is going away. Holy shit does this stuff make your veins pop!!!

I really wanna go lift, but i don't want to fry again....aaaahhhhh

Ps. Thanks for the quick responses
PSS SL new avi is mega bad ass dude!

It's a topical fat burner sweed.

Thanks man it is no longer burning, and the redness is going away. Holy shit does this stuff make your veins pop!!!

I really wanna go lift, but i don't want to fry again....aaaahhhhh

Ps. Thanks for the quick responses
PSS SL new avi is mega bad ass dude!

I was going to try the Eviscerate + liquid Clen topical combo but my skin burns easy; keep us posted if the burning goes away. For now I am sticking with Dermatherm

S

Yeah, it went away. Sonic, pretty much swears by the liqui clen/eviscerate combo. I'm taking Alphaburn and Lean fx to help fight cortisol and help stubborn alpha2 receptor cells

Top Bottom