Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some help here. I put myself in a Dilemma

T

the_clockwork

Due to my recent medical issues I took a lot of time off work.
When I got back I was overloaded with paperwork and what not.

I hired a new "helper".. It is a college girl looking to get into the field so I figured I'd let her see what's it's really like, kindof.

She started about a week and a half ago and she does a great job work BUT holy crap, she bitches about EVERYTHING!!!!!! She will bitch nonstop and it is annoying me and coworkers.

How do I handle this? i've never had someone working for me!

the_clockwork said:

I hired a new "helper".. It is a college girl looking to get into the field so I figured I'd let her see what's it's really like, kindof.

She started about a week and a half ago and she does a great job work BUT holy crap, she bitches about EVERYTHING!!!!!! She will bitch nonstop and it is annoying me and coworkers.

The same way you handle your girlfriend.

javaguru said:
The same way you handle your girlfriend.

kill her and keep her torso in my freezer and bury the other limbs under my porch?

the_clockwork said:

Tell her.

Tell her that some of her comments can be real downer to the those of you in the office and when she looks at you perplexed give her some examples.

Start off gentle with and see if she gets the message, if she seems confused be a bit more direct but don't go straight STFU already (save that for the 3/4 reminder).

Dude! Wtf is so hard here. You are runnin a goddamn business. Would you be asking the same question if it were a dude???????

KillahBee said:
Dude! Wtf is so hard here. You are runnin a goddamn business. Would you be asking the same question if it were a dude???????

I'm a pussy!! I will try velvett's way first before killing her!

the_clockwork said:
I'm a pussy!! I will try velvett's way first before killing her!

Apparently.

This is business tho. At worst, you'll be teaching her a lesson she needs to learn and will learn eventually.

Jesus fuck, I work with a ton of females who are the fucking WORST at managing people in tough times. Everybody wants to be "nice". But fuck, people, have some logic and foresight for fuck's sake. You baby an employee now and all you're doing is creating an environment that says "It's okay, wittle baby, we'll let you act unprofessional. Run all over us. We're suckers". Said employee will then think such behavior is appropriate and this the cycle begins.

Well just tell her there is a time and place for everything and in the work place she needs to conduct herself as a professional, it is all about appearances and you would hate for this place to have a bad image

Top Bottom