Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some greatly appriciated advice

D-Ball

I am a 26 yr old male, 5'10, 175 lbs, and roughly 8% BF. I have been working out seriouslly for about 2 years. I need some advice from you veterans out there on possible mild gear cycle, diet, cardio, and workout routine. My goal is to put on 5 lbs of lean weight and drop about 1-2% body fat. My diet is not great and it needs help, I eat oatmeal for breakfast, protein shake before lunch, peanut butter sandwhich and yogurt for lunch, and usually chicken and a vegtable for dinner. I currenly do cardio only once a week (30 min) and hit the gym about 4 days a week. My workout routine is based on push and pull method: 1. chest, back, and quads 2.bicep, tricep, and hams 3. shoulders, traps, and calves. Can you guys help me with some suggestions? Thanks guys!

"I need some advice from you veterans out there on possible mild gear cycle"

mid-gear cycle? if your talking about AAS, my advice is that you need more than 2 yrs of training before you do this. you have not even come close to reaching your potential naturally. give it another 5 yrs!

I am a 26 yr old male, 5'10, 175 lbs, and roughly 8% BF. I have been working out seriouslly for about 2 years. I need some advice from you veterans out there on possible mild gear cycle, diet, cardio, and workout routine. My goal is to put on 5 lbs of lean weight and drop about 1-2% body fat. My diet is not great and it needs help, I eat oatmeal for breakfast, protein shake before lunch, peanut butter sandwhich and yogurt for lunch, and usually chicken and a vegtable for dinner. I currenly do cardio only once a week (30 min) and hit the gym about 4 days a week. My workout routine is based on push and pull method: 1. chest, back, and quads 2.bicep, tricep, and hams 3. shoulders, traps, and calves. Can you guys help me with some suggestions? Thanks guys!

You want to do gear for 5 fucking pounds? You weigh a buck seventy five! GO EAT SOME FOOD!!! Looks like you need more protein. 5 lbs?!!?? Jesus Christ! Any gear would be a waste if you only want 5 lbs. Your money would be better spent on food. Eat protein with every meal and eat it often.

You said your diet isn't great and needs help. That's your problem right there. Change one thing. Not going to ask you to completely change your diet, but just do one thing differently. Try getting 2 grams protein per pound of bodyweight a day and see where that gets you in 4-6 weeks.

Keep your routine and everything else the same...but do what I do.

Every night cook 4 lbs of meat loaf, 1 bag of pasta, 2 cups (before cooked) rice, 7 Liters of Crystal Lite...eat it all the next day.

You can gain 5 lbs in 2 weeks...and then go to 2 lbs of meat loaf and 1 lbs chicken and add in some VERY light cardio 2 days a week for 20 mintues to burn some fat IF YOU REALLY FEEL THAT YOU NEED IT! Then go back to 4 lbs meat loaf!

Top Bottom