Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I NEED HELP... please....

• Thread starter oicu812 - chargeback
  • Start date
O

oicu812 - chargeback

this is my first post on this board.... but i need help with my diet...
i am having horrendous problems.... here's a little background on me...
i am 5'10"- 128 lbs... i fight my weight continously.. i was bulemic for four years.. and now am having problems with my weight and diet... i am currently taking test cyp.. under my doctors supervision- for medical purposes only... because i am not by no means mucsled up or any where close... i work full time during the day/secretary.. i really don't do anything but sit... and since i have started taking the test- my apetite is huge... and all i think about is food... i go to college fulltime at night... and when i get home-- i attempt to exercise... but by then it's 10p.m. and i'm exhausted... i will be off during the summer.. and plan on exercising and lifting weights alot... but right now i feel i need to focus on a good diet.. and need some options and opinions... my boyfriend says he'll help me with my diet... but i can't bring him to work with me... i need to know what's good to eat on a diet and maybe have a few snack options... please any response will be much appreciated....

You can bring anything to work that you would normally eat at home, just pre-make it and put it in the fridge and eat it throughout the week. In order to help more, you may want to leave your current diet and goals.....

ok this is hlep for your diet assuming you are trying to lose weight or maintain. if you are trying to maintain weight with no fat loss go for 15 X bw in total calories each day, if you are trying to lose fat go for 15 X bw -500 for total calories each day. you can split those total cals into whichever macronutrient ratio you choose, i would reccomend 50/30/20 pro/carbs/fat if you are trying to cut, and 40/40/20 pro/carbs/fat if you are trying to maintain but that is just my opinion. for protein focus on chicken, lean red meat, egg whites, fish, turky, protein shakes (postworkout try to keep only go for whole food other times in the day). for carbs always go for low gi carbs such as yams, brown rice, oatmeal, pasta, veggies. postworkout is the only time you should be consuming a high gi carb, and you should consume a high gi carb this time so make sure you do, examples are dextrose or maltodextrin. as for fat get this from flaxseed oil, olive oil, fish, peanut butter. hope this helps, ask more questions if u have them.

Top Bottom