Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I NEED a supplement or injectable chemical that can BOOST my appetite

bentleychris23

Whats up guys. I honestly eat to the point of puking. People say suck it up, keep eating..but I truly eat to the point of failure. I once took a psychiatric medicine for a mental problem that boosted my appetite like CRAZY and it was the most beautiful thing, I got so much stronger and bigger..but obviously I cant take a psychiatric drug for the purpose of bulking up. So do you guys know of ANYTHING at all I can take to boost my appetite. I'm serious about training and diet but just cannot stomach the necessary calories to bulk up. I literally puke. I've tried Periactin, and it just makes me sleep all day. Any supplement, or injectable chemical, or anything at all? Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
GHRP-6 or b-12 injectable.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

B12 didn't work for me but ghrp6 makes me feel starving 10 min after injecting! Even if I just ate

Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

Lol true that!! It's just really hard for me personally to eat clean when I am baked

Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

Smoking weed is the best thing you could do to increase appetite nothing even come close.. I remember 3-4 yrs ago when i was smoking lots of weed, i would eat a big plate of mac n cheese with broccoli and got really full then smoked some weed right after then within minutes i would get hungry again, and ate more..

Another option is to drink your calories, you can take in massive amounts of calories from liquid and get hungry within 2-3 hrs because the body doesnt require lots of energy to digest them like solid food.

Top Bottom