Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I mailed medical receipts to my ex-wife and she claimed they never came.

Status
Not open for further replies.
p0ink said:
jerseyart ring a bell?

Jersey Art NEVER touched me. He was "my friend" until I realized what a psycho he was. He had conned many women. I was NOT one of them.

And he NEVER met my children... EVER.

Keep trying.... this is funny.

BIKINIMOM said:
Ummmm wrong

I saw the mattress in web cam pics and you posted up and told me personally about the exchanges between you and your daughter.

The other stuff I never mentioned to you - so what are you talking about?

All those drugs. What a shame that you can't remember. Of course you told me. Want me to post his name? I already knew before you told me though.

biteme said:
All those drugs. What a shame that you can't remember. Of course you told me. Want me to post his name? I already knew before you told me though.

If I told you of the man whom I did love privately what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

That does not change a single thing I said.

And the only one with a drug problem - is you.

Privately I told many board members of the one man that I met here that I did love very much once upon a time. NEVER have I posted his name publicly. If you feel the need - then rock on.

BIKINIMOM said:
If I told you of the man whom I did love privately what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

That does not change a single thing I said.

And the only one with a drug problem - is you.

Good god woman/man have you been to a psychiatrist lately? You stalked that man across the country.

BIKINIMOM said:
Privately I told many board members of the one man that I met here that I did love very much once upon a time. NEVER have I posted his name publicly. If you feel the need - then rock on.

He sure didn't love you.

biteme said:
Good god woman/man have you been to a psychiatrist lately? You stalked that man across the country.

LOL I stalked a man across a country.... yea, ok

Good thing that no one was beating anybody's drugging/drinking/stripper whore of a girlfriend, dealing in illegal club drugs or making ammunition for illegal firearms....

But hey - I read that on the internet somewhere so it must be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom