Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I lost it tonight!!!

Skiing is geigh. You already outed yourself with the virgin thread. Did you really need this one too?

Should've been balls deep drunk as piss instead.

Glad u OK tho. I smacked the back me head on a curb with the help of a not so friendly drunkard years back. 12 staples later, woke up in the ER.

Sent from your moms anus using EliteFitness

I caught my back edge first run of the year a few years ago. Hit so hard my hat, goggles and gloves flew off. I was out for a good 5 minutes and when I came to I got my ass to the hospital. It was really unpleasant. I couldn't stop trembling or vomiting and I kept forgetting what people said to me just minutes before.

I caught my back edge first run of the year a few years ago. Hit so hard my hat, goggles and gloves flew off. I was out for a good 5 minutes and when I came to I got my ass to the hospital. It was really unpleasant. I couldn't stop trembling or vomiting and I kept forgetting what people said to me just minutes before.

Dang, that is crazy.

I wasn't wearing a helmet. I would have one, but I spent the money on one for my cousin instead.

I'm getting one before I go the next time. If I had a helmet on I would have been perfectly fine.

I've ski'd my whole life without one. Not anymore. That sucked.

Top Bottom