Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I lost it tonight!!!

dabuffguy

EXECUTIVE KARMA THIEF
EF VIP
No, not that.

Actually I got KTFO skiing today.

Black Diamond kicked my butt.

Hit some ice, flipped backwards and nailed the back of my head and slid about 100 feet unconscious downhill. Apparently I was out for about 30 seconds. It scared the crap out of my cousin. Poor kid was crying.

I have a headache. Concussion?

My threads suck lately. FML.

Anybody been knocked out and came-to clueless about what just happened?

This is the 3rd time I've gone out cold in my life.

Oh, and Tbone is a faggot.

Black diamond in Montana kicked my ass, I have two titanium screws in my knee to show for it....last run of the day.

Whoa. You should get yourself checked out. That's scary stuff.

I had on onsite medic check the basic stuff like HR, pupil response, etc and he said I would be fine.

He wasn't concerned because I don't have the slightest hint of swelling on my head from impact. If I had, he was going to have me taken down to the hospital for scans. Apparently, the back of the head is especially sensitive to having people black out from impact even if it's not a particularly hard hit.

Other than a minor headache, I feel completely normal and coherent. Headache is actually better than a few hours ago and I didn't take any pain relief.

I had on onsite medic check the basic stuff like HR, pupil response, etc and he said I would be fine.

He wasn't concerned because I don't have the slightest hint of swelling on my head from impact. If I had, he was going to have me taken down to the hospital for scans. Apparently, the back of the head is especially sensitive to having people black out from impact even if it's not a particularly hard hit.

Other than a minor headache, I feel completely normal and coherent. Headache is actually better than a few hours ago and I didn't take any pain relief.

Yea I'm sure their advanced field technology was able to pick up a brain bleed. You're probably going to die in your sleep lololololololol

Liam Neeson's wife died after hitting her head on a ski trip. She felt fine afterwards too. Just sayin

Top Bottom