Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

i just

Cutiebaby

the 1 who knows it all
Chairman Member
ate a medium sized tupperware bowl of ceasar salad and needto called me a fucking pig!!!! I WAS HUNGRY :chomp:
 
Last edited:
who is messing with my thread???? i know i spelled it right..and yes hotqueef i went untill 11th grade
 
yes in 7th or 8th grade i almost won the spelling bee....yes i spelled won as one......tough shit ya'll know what i fuggin meant
 
Angel said:
ate a medium sized tupperware bowl of ceasar salad and needto called me a fucking pig!!!! I WAS HUNGRY :chomp:


He called you a pig for eating a big salad. My lord, at least it wasn't pasta or a platter of food or entire pizza.

Damn, needto would call me a hippo if you saw how much I could put down in one sitting. My S.O. is still amazed. :lmao:
 
Angel said:
yes in 7th or 8th grade i almost won the spelling bee....yes i spelled won as one......tough shit ya'll know what i fuggin meant


seriously I didnt. I read it as it suppose to mean one = 1 and I was dumbfounded what you ment :worried:
 
nycgirl said:
He called you a pig for eating a big salad. My lord, at least it wasn't pasta or a platter of food or entire pizza.

Damn, needto would call me a hippo if you saw how much I could put down in one sitting. My S.O. is still amazed. :lmao:
i generally only pick at my food though....today i was extra hungry plus i knew my salad would go bad so i just kept eating,lol
 
hamstershaver said:
thanks for the update scout
the jealousy is so noticeable.......you know y ou would like a huge bowl of salad right now, but klu would get to it first!
 
Angel said:
the jealousy is so noticeable.......you know y ou would like a huge bowl of salad right now, but klu would get to it first!
wtf?
 
Top Bottom