Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just totally got cock blocked

samoth said:
There's an oppositely charged beer on the other side of the wall, duh.

hahahha

by rubbing the beer beer bottle on the wall a net charge is created in the wall by the dipole moments of the wall molecules shifting ever so slightly. This attraction force multiplied by the coefficient of static friction from the wall is equal to the force of gravity pulling down on it.

The friction force is up, force due to acceleration gravity X mass is down.

Last edited:
We only did that with beer caps, never got actual beer bottles to hold. We fucked up the wall as it was with the caps scratching alone.

Ever check any IEEE "full moon parties"?? My physics group had some pretty hardcore parties (I guess for physics majors that's a relative thing...) but the IEEE full moon parties at ASU were off the hook. When the full moon was up, the physics group would go up on the roof of the physics bldg & set up the Celestrons & get photos of the full moon. The engineers go out in the desert and burn stuff.

GoldenDelicious said:
yeah i had something like this happen last night, i got 5 minutes so ill tell you the story

so there i was, in a club, at about 1am, and just for a change, i was looking good. really good. the goodest ;) . i wish i could sit here all day typing about how good i looked, but really, i could never do myself justice, and so with a heavy heart, ill move on :(

anyway, i got a message on my phone from a girl who, in the past had wanted my body, but it was one of those relationships where it never quite worked out, and by the time it could have worked out, i had kind of lost interest. so, this girl says to me "come and meet me at the bar upstairs" and so i go along and find her sitting with another girl, who i have to say, was more attractive. aaaaaaaaaaanyway, girl number 1 was dancing, making moves all over my left leg while girl number 2 was informing me that "her type" was in fact "her boyfriend", while doing the whole thigh stroking thing on my right leg under the table. i knew then and there that it was a good thing i knew how to fight ;)

so, i decide to get the heck out of there before 1) i was seen by some of the hotter girls in the club who i had kind of arranged to see, who would probably think i have more diseases than a petri dish at the Australian Institute of Virology, and 2) girl number 2 decided to see if i had a button fly, or zipper :worried: since i had forgotten to stuff my pants with rolled up socks before i went out. soooooooooo i get up from the table, and make the fatal error of leaning up against a rail, thinking that i could chat for a minute before conveniently needing to go to the bathroom, and get out of there...because all of a sudden girl number 2 (who had the boyfriend) was doing the whole pole dancing thing on my thigh. which was nice i suppose, but totally normal for a sex god like me, so it didnt do much for my ego ;)

and anyway, i hear this little voice from my left shoulder (no, it wasnt the little devil saying "go for it golden, go for it son!", it was actually girl number 1 saying "you have a boyfriend, remember!" and then talking to me, she says "do you want to get out of here?"

now, normally, i would think that "lets get out of here" is polite speak for "root me baby", but in this case, the spiteful little shit (girl number 1) was ushering me away from girl number 2! (cow).

altogether it was a good thing, since i had wanted to escape in the first place, but still...women are spiteful creatures, mangs :(

on the bright side, the blonde italian girl was much nicer :)

ill tell you guys another story later, once you all get over how good i looked.

cheers ;)

how come youre ALWAYS at clubs, ya wanker?

Trust me, I've been cockblocked numerous times by other girls, myself, and other various reasons.

I feel your pain.

sucks to be you. LOL

Top Bottom