Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just totally got cock blocked

U

UA_Iron

I was totally in my room spooning some chick, giving her the rub-down and her goddamn friend walks in "oh by the way we're leaving" :mad: Then she STAYED in there till their ride showed up. Fucked up! :kaioken:

Well her friend thats staying over let me in on some stuff - apparently the girl that came in said I was hot and wanted me. So she cock blocked me from this other girl that I've been wanting to do some time

her friend's staying over to fuck my roomate btw. she's got a 4 year old kid and fucks a ton of guys...while only being 20

goddamn I'm angry

and I want fucken MEXICAN FOOD mother fuckers :mad:

UA_Iron said:
I was totally in my room spooning some chick, giving her the rub-down and her goddamn friend walks in "oh by the way we're leaving" :mad: Then she STAYED in there till their ride showed up. Fucked up! :kaioken:

Well her friend thats staying over let me in on some stuff - apparently the girl that came in said I was hot and wanted me. So she cock blocked me from this other girl that I've been wanting to do some time

her friend's staying over to fuck my roomate btw. she's got a 4 year old kid and fucks a ton of guys...while only being 20

goddamn I'm angry

and I want fucken MEXICAN FOOD mother fuckers :mad:

is there a Qdoba nearby?

we got los betos in tucson

Aibertos - "the I" back home in CA and everyother version of "bertos" you could imagine.

Thats besides the point, I wouldnt be pissed off about mexican food if I was getting pussy right now

slickdadd said:
That sucks dude. You should have gotten a three way somehow.

yeah, but like I said, the other chick wanted me. I think I am game to the other girl I was trying to get on---

I'll give the cock block bitch a call next weekend and punish her with a pounding

Man that sucks. This thread gives me cockblock flashbacks and the rage is building. You are in my thoughts brogan.

jerkbox said:
is there a Qdoba nearby?

weissatar... i am thirsty... yes.. parched...

i hate it when girls pull this shit. ooh hes interested in my friend whose better looking than i am. better make all atempts to insure they dont hook up. gah! it angers me, now i must sleep, gnite.

Top Bottom