Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just sliced my fucking foot

yeah, mitch it was weird, she didnt have a bovie knife, sterile drape, a pair of 9 biogels, pick ups with scissors, a vicryl #3, package of 4x4, cloth tape, and 10 cc of marcaine/epi solution just laying around the house.

So we applied pressure for about 45 minutes to stop the bleeding, applied antibiotic oilment to further stop any tiny bleeds, and then scurried around the house to find some bandaids. afterwards, applying a make shift pressure dressing to allow her to put her shoe on.

The pt was advised that if at the end of the night, the bleeding had returned, she should go to the ER to get the wound approximated.

You should totally hook her up with a badass first aid kit seeings how you guys had to run around looking for bandaids!!

Smurf- Hows the cut doing now? Did it stop bleeding? I have never cut my foot but last night I dropped mine and nicked my finger picking it up again as I had to put the razor head back on, etc...

You should totally hook her up with a badass first aid kit seeings how you guys had to run around looking for bandaids!!

Smurf- Hows the cut doing now? Did it stop bleeding? I have never cut my foot but last night I dropped mine and nicked my finger picking it up again as I had to put the razor head back on, etc...

its much better now, it stopped bleeding as of last night. now its just this wide open chunk of skin missing from the inside of my foot. i cleaned it this morning and rebandaged it. its mostly a pain in the ass because it hurts to walk on it so im limping and trying to walk on the outside of the foot instead.

its much better now, it stopped bleeding as of last night. now its just this wide open chunk of skin missing from the inside of my foot. i cleaned it this morning and rebandaged it. its mostly a pain in the ass because it hurts to walk on it so im limping and trying to walk on the outside of the foot instead.

Damn that sucks because the outside is going to end up getting sore and tender from it.

Glad it stopped bleeding though.

Top Bottom