Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just sliced my fucking foot

once the bleeding stopped you should have applied skin glue.

I was cutting wire (the wrong way), with a pair of precision scissors. Slipped forward with some force and the sharp fucken scissors went through the tip of my thumb and then out the side. Blood everywhere. I applied pressure and then skin glued, done and done.

once the bleeding stopped you should have applied skin glue.

I was cutting wire (the wrong way), with a pair of precision scissors. Slipped forward with some force and the sharp fucken scissors went through the tip of my thumb and then out the side. Blood everywhere. I applied pressure and then skin glued, done and done.

Dude, have you ever applied skin glue to a large, open cut?

the pain is INTENSE.

yeah, mitch it was weird, she didnt have a bovie knife, sterile drape, a pair of 9 biogels, pick ups with scissors, a vicryl #3, package of 4x4, cloth tape, and 10 cc of marcaine/epi solution just laying around the house.

So we applied pressure for about 45 minutes to stop the bleeding, applied antibiotic oilment to further stop any tiny bleeds, and then scurried around the house to find some bandaids. afterwards, applying a make shift pressure dressing to allow her to put her shoe on.

The pt was advised that if at the end of the night, the bleeding had returned, she should go to the ER to get the wound approximated.

that's why I have a sterile lac kit, lidocaine, and plenty of sutures on hand here at the casa del ceo.

yeah, mitch it was weird, she didnt have a bovie knife, sterile drape, a pair of 9 biogels, pick ups with scissors, a vicryl #3, package of 4x4, cloth tape, and 10 cc of marcaine/epi solution just laying around the house.

So we applied pressure for about 45 minutes to stop the bleeding, applied antibiotic oilment to further stop any tiny bleeds, and then scurried around the house to find some bandaids. afterwards, applying a make shift pressure dressing to allow her to put her shoe on.

The pt was advised that if at the end of the night, the bleeding had returned, she should go to the ER to get the wound approximated.

Fancy talk for "fainted at the sight of blood".

Top Bottom