Seashell said:
can i sit on your stalagmite?BileStew said:I deleted it before i could read it bitch. Was it like the 4,000,000 other ones you sent me wanting my meat-ka-bob inside your crematorium?
No way it's happening sister. Not until you at least get rid of those stalactites.
Smurfy said:can i sit on your stalagmite?
ok well then can i sit on your face?BileStew said:Die your face.
yeah, thanks.Smurfy said:to everyone on this board that I really really like.
lol...must bepintoca said:server must be down...
Smurfy said:If you DID NOT get a PM from me, it means I love you.
(you guys are a bunch of sensitive mofos)
me too.. i always thought her and I were close, but I guess she is just nice to everyone.Wootoom said:holy shit im stressed i didnt get one
lol Im DEFINITELY not nice to everyone. Have you seen the way I pwn jackangel on a regular basis?Lestat said:me too.. i always thought her and I were close, but I guess she is just nice to everyone.
so where's my pm?Smurfy said:lol Im DEFINITELY not nice to everyone. Have you seen the way I pwn jackangel on a regular basis?
I said if I DID NOT send a PM then I love you.Lestat said:so where's my pm?

I love u tooIf you DID NOT get a PM from me, it means I love you.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














