Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just cant get it....

endpoint

I posted something about this before.....i didnt get any answers that were rock solid in my mind.........so ill post again.

You lose weight when you dont eat enough calories.
you gain weight when you eat too many calories
you gain muscle when you train with weights and eat enough calories/protein.

YOUR BODY DOESNT DO A CALCULATION AT THE END OF THE DAY! it doesnt go.....okay so (insert name here) ate so many calories minus the exercise he did.....oh i forgot to add the orange he had + the EFA - the ECA oh i forgot to carry the 1.

Wouldnt it be possible to:
Burn fat in the morning Using X amount of energy doing cardio on an empty stomach.
spend the rest of the day with the body in an anabolic environment due to eatting sufficient calories/protein.
thus lose weight in the morning gain muscle and a little fat in the arvo.
If sufficent amount of fat was lost in the morning....wouldnt the end goal mean a loss of body fat (not as much as you lost in the morning due to the excess calories in the arvo) and a gain in lean mass

or wont this work?
In my mind it would....cause weight loss gain is a moment to moment thing.

In the 3 hours something digested the metabolism wasnt fast enough to process it so it converted into fat.
thats how it happens in my mind.....not the end of the day calcultion i joked about earlier

I dont want any of these: it wont work cause weider/kenedy said it wouldnt. I read in muscle mag so and so. on the internet blah blah blah.

IF THEY ARE FROM THOSE SOURCES....have a little information to back it up.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

sorry if i sound like im pissed off......its cause i am....so many unfounded answers

I see your confusion, maybe this will help.

Your body's main goal is homiostasis, ( keeping things regulated and normal, so as to function without undue stress.) so gaining muscle, and losing fat require very specifc stimuli to cause the body make a change.

To lose a pound of body fat, you must expend in energy 3500 cal more than your intake, this causes the body to have to use stored energy ( fat) as a fuel for it's everyday processes.

Muscle on the other hand requires about 900 cal, to add a pound. ( A cal is a measure of the energy required to create heat, and fuel all requirements.)

as you can see this is a compitition for resources, and that's where training kicks in. If you are calorically excessive, but you train in such a manner as to stimulate muscle to grow, then some of those calories will go to gaining lean mass, rather than laying down body fat. ( this is why guy's like Priest, El- sombaty, Waller,) all bulk up. They maximize calories, and train there butts off too gain as much muscle as possible by keeping anabolic ( process of building), including fat.

Then they reduce the calories, but increase the intensity of training, ( this makes the body feel as if it must keep gaining muscle just to survive, even if it's calories are lower,) they won't gain as much as when they are consuming more food, but it makes them retain as much muscle as possible when dieting for a show.

Your body is always doing calculations, ( do I have enough calories, protien, vitamins, minerals, sleep, to go anabolic, or should I catabolize muscle tissue to feed other functions like digestion.) you just don't know for sure when it will make it's decision.

If you want to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, you wont do either at maximum efficiency, but by stimulating the muscles with high intensity, and making small reductions in calories over time, you will get the result. On the average, 10 - 12, lbs lean mass a year for someone who has all the right sleep, nutrition, dedication, and training. Day to day you wont see much, it takes longer with this approach.

Remember, dont do things to extremes, your body will resist you harder if you make big changes, and could actually do the reverse of your goals if it feels threatened. Small changes that allow for adaption, followed by more small changes will get you there faster, and with more muscle mass.

Hope this helps, :)

The moon reflected in a cold stream like an echo. E

I see your confusion, maybe this will help.

Your body's main goal is homiostasis, ( keeping things regulated and normal, so as to function without undue stress.) so gaining muscle, and losing fat require very specifc stimuli to cause the body make a change.

To lose a pound of body fat, you must expend in energy 3500 cal more than your intake, this causes the body to have to use stored energy ( fat) as a fuel for it's everyday processes.

Muscle on the other hand requires about 900 cal, to add a pound. ( A cal is a measure of the energy required to create heat, and fuel all requirements.)

as you can see this is a compitition for resources, and that's where training kicks in. If you are calorically excessive, but you train in such a manner as to stimulate muscle to grow, then some of those calories will go to gaining lean mass, rather than laying down body fat. ( this is why guy's like Priest, El- sombaty, Waller,) all bulk up. They maximize calories, and train there butts off too gain as much muscle as possible by keeping anabolic ( process of building), including fat.

Then they reduce the calories, but increase the intensity of training, ( this makes the body feel as if it must keep gaining muscle just to survive, even if it's calories are lower,) they won't gain as much as when they are consuming more food, but it makes them retain as much muscle as possible when dieting for a show.

Your body is always doing calculations, ( do I have enough calories, protien, vitamins, minerals, sleep, to go anabolic, or should I catabolize muscle tissue to feed other functions like digestion.) you just don't know for sure when it will make it's decision.

If you want to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, you wont do either at maximum efficiency, but by stimulating the muscles with high intensity, and making small reductions in calories over time, you will get the result. On the average, 10 - 12, lbs lean mass a year for someone who has all the right sleep, nutrition, dedication, and training. Day to day you wont see much, it takes longer with this approach.

Remember, dont do things to extremes, your body will resist you harder if you make big changes, and could actually do the reverse of your goals if it feels threatened. Small changes that allow for adaption, followed by more small changes will get you there faster, and with more muscle mass.

Hope this helps, :)

The moon reflected in a cold stream like an echo. E

AT LAST A SANE EDUCATED ANSWER!!!!
thanks bro.

Thats just what i wanted to read.

im Coming off a bulking period. I ate nearly everything in site....got some good gains, but there was bit of fat gained as well (as expected)

just wanted to know how to approach the weight loss part. I have a while as well. Its just comming winter in australia....so i wont be showing anything off soon. Ill be too busy hidden in my hooded jumpers...

thanks again it has been a real help seriously
:angel:

Top Bottom