Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just ate at KFC for the first time in my life

heatherrae said:
Her place got dessimated, but they rebuilt it for her.

The chicken was declared the best in the country by Bon Appetit magazine and she received a Beard Award.
Hey HR u saw it too huh, :) thats right...never mind... lolol what was the name of that place. what about the dude who did most of the talking on that show he kinda looked fruity

I love their mashed potatoes and gravy, also the cole slaw. I am not a fan of chicken but out of all their chicken I like the crispy strips.

PICK3 said:
Probably located in the lower 9th and yes that was predominately black ... hardly racially diverse :rolleyes:
i said "almost all..." please read more carefully when you are hungover and still spaced out on zannies.... :rolleyes:

the lower ninth ward, although heavily featured in the biased news media since hurricane katrina flooded it, counts for only a small percentage of the overall population of new orleans...before and after the hurricane.

rnch said:
i said "almost all..." please read more carefully when you are hungover and still spaced out on zannies.... :rolleyes:

the lower ninth ward, although heavily featured in the biased news media since hurricane katrina flooded it, counts for only a small percentage of the overall population of new orleans...before and after the hurricane.

If you don't clarify yourself you'll have HR making road trips down there to get fried chicken.

And, we both know they don't make enough armoured gear that would allow here to do that safely. :worried:

It was in the lower 9th, I think. It got rebuilt on St. Anne Street.

PICK3 said:
If you don't clarify yourself you'll have HR making road trips down there to get fried chicken.

And, we both know they don't make enough armoured gear that would allow here to do that safely. :worried:
how would you know, p3? you hide out in the suburbs, 12 miles away. just because you are too paranoid/afraid/wussed out to show your face here, much less in public, does NOT mean other people are like you.... :rolleyes:

Now, now boys, no fighting allowed on a chicken thread...lol.

rnch said:
how would you know, p3? you hide out in the suburbs, 12 miles away. just because you are too paranoid/afraid/wussed out to show your face here, much less in public, does NOT mean other people are like you.... :rolleyes:

P'wned? :worried:

Top Bottom