Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just ate at KFC for the first time in my life

the only thing I remember about KFC growing up is loving their chocolate parfait desserts because I never liked fried chicken. in fact i find meat on a bone to be pretty gross so I never ate it. i like thems mashed taters though.
as an adult i have enjoyed their Twister Wrap which is pretty yummy but its been a few yr since Ive had that

I never got to the biscuits.. the coleslaw was disgusting.. the chicken was disgusting.. the mashed potatoes were disgusting, therefore; I gave up on everything

you guys to good for some greasy protein? fat to protein ratios prob 80/20 but still ill still eat the shit

the_clockwork said:
I never got to the biscuits.. the coleslaw was disgusting.. the chicken was disgusting.. the mashed potatoes were disgusting, therefore; I gave up on everything
Hmmmmmmm...i don't get it. That is some good southern eats, right there..lol.

Maybe you got a bad batch. :whatever: I can't imagine anyone not loving KFC.

When I was a kid, I used to go CRAZY for their strawberry shortcake parfait things.

the drumsticks are alright all the other chicken is so greasy. i prefer taco bell hard tacos if im going to eat something like that

Top Bottom