Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just ate at KFC for the first time in my life

hstern said:
the drumsticks are alright all the other chicken is so greasy. i prefer taco bell hard tacos if im going to eat something like that
I love their hard tacos. mmmmmmmmmm

when KFC still had their all-you-can-keep-down boofaas, i enjoyed the freshly cooked chicken breasts and hot biscuits.

but you must realize i am from the deep south....we crave this food combination :FRlol:

hey ranch i saw a show on food network last night touting some aunt mae? fried chicken rated best in the country, in the black section of nawlins what do u know about it?

never heard of it/her, hstern....was this a show from before august 29, 2005?

many mom & pop stores have not re-opened since the U.S. Federal Corps of Engineers' faulty flood control levies desimated much of this city.

also......i don't beleive there is a "black" or "white" section of new orleans...almost all of the neighborhoods in new orleans have been multi-cultural for decades now.

rnch said:
never heard of it/her, hstern....was this a show from before august 29, 2005?

many mom & pop stores have not re-opened since the U.S. Federal Corps of Engineers' faulty flood control levies desimated much of this city.
Her place got dessimated, but they rebuilt it for her.

The chicken was declared the best in the country by Bon Appetit magazine and she received a Beard Award.

im just sayin what they said on the show about the black section, they said it was destroyed by katrina and a bunch of volunteers raised money to rebuild it and donations paid for the whole thing. maybe granny mae. supposed ly been around since the 1920's or '30's

heatherrae said:
Her place got dessimated, but they rebuilt it for her.

The chicken was declared the best in the country by Bon Appetit magazine and she received a Beard Award.
i'll have to hunt her shop down then....gotta be a huge improvement on Popeyes!! :Chef:

the_clockwork said:
holy shit that stuff is gross

I puked the last time I ate it........the last time I ate it.

hstern said:
im just sayin what they said on the show about the black section, they said it was destroyed by katrina and a bunch of volunteers raised money to rebuild it and donations paid for the whole thing. maybe granny mae. supposed ly been around since the 1920's or '30's

Probably located in the lower 9th and yes that was predominately black ... hardly racially diverse :rolleyes:

Top Bottom