Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just ate at KFC for the first time in my life

rnch said:
when KFC still had their all-you-can-keep-down boofaas, i enjoyed the freshly cooked chicken breasts and hot biscuits.

but you must realize i am from the deep south....we crave this food combination :FRlol:

they have one of those here still.. I did not dine on that.. I got a 10 piece cuz I got 4 free pieces and I still have some left over.. shit is going to get tossed out, maybe it's good drunk / hangover food?

fuck it I'm going to eat a cold wing and breast.. I love cold fried chicken..

rnch said:

it was a little better cold.. the mashed potatoes taste like they got fucking charred then spray painted back white.. not digging them at all.. biscuits are ruined and threw them away

I am actually craving buffalo wild wings.. carribean jerk :p

the_clockwork said:
it was a little better cold.. the mashed potatoes taste like they got fucking charred then spray painted back white.. not digging them at all.. biscuits are ruined and threw them away

I am actually craving buffalo wild wings.. carribean jerk :p
YOu went to a bad KFC then. KFC is freaking awesome, usually!

here they have a kfc buffet and they have the chicken and watermelon right next to eachother. Not sure if thats done on purpose or not. But never seen any blacks complain about it. They just eat it up.

heatherrae said:

well I'm sorry but I don't think I'll talk myself back into trying that place out again, anytime soon

heatherrae said:
Nothing good ever came out of Kentucky......

Wait, did you and Jack break up because he discovered you were passing off KFC as your home cooking???

Top Bottom