Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I jumped on the bandwagon...

No offense but I don't know how the hell you even ate those things to begin with. These bars (needto's) are far different than that. Once you take one bite you will see what I am talking about.

So I made my very first batch of Needto's protein bars and they are F'ing good! I don't think I will be buying anymore bars from the grocery store!

So I made my very first batch of Needto's protein bars and they are F'ing good! I don't think I will be buying anymore bars from the grocery store!

Great to hear...

Btw, those bars from the grocery store are nasty! lol

Those protein bars are very good but is it okay for a women to eat them if they are trying to lose weight?

If the original recipe fits in to your diet yes. If not remember there is many other recipes for the bars from low carb to low fat.

check out all the different recipes for the bars at Recipies - Needtobuildmuscle Board

We even have instructional vids for the bars. We will be posting more vids for each recipe soon.

Top Bottom