Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I jumped on the bandwagon...

yeah you need two bags. Last night I made my second batch and put in 3/4 cup water and 1/4 cup honey. Assbackwards. But i fixed it and now I have 12 protein bars! Ughhh, they are so good warm....

That is how I like them too. Just fresh made and warm. I let them sit on the counter. I do not like them getting cold... Nice warm and chewy... SO damn good.

No offense but I don't know how the hell you even ate those things to begin with. These bars (needto's) are far different than that. Once you take one bite you will see what I am talking about.

I walk to the grocery store near my work in the mid-afternoon (2pm) and pick a couple up for snacks while I am working. But they don't taste very good...I'm licking my chops ready to try them.

alright i just placed my order!!! cant wait to try them out:chomp:

You should have placed your elite screen name in the customer comment box so as though we know who you are. Please pm either myself or Needto and let us know which order is yours, or your order number!

You should have placed your elite screen name in the customer comment box so as though we know who you are. Please pm either myself or Needto and let us know which order is yours, or your order number!

hey i pmed you both but got no answer yet and this was yesterday... lol

Top Bottom