Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I have to praise Erzulie

nycgirl said:
I'm picking mine up from the Post Office on Saturday. I got Hurricane Mix with mine. :p


what is a Huricane Mix?

btw - those earings are no longer mine. My daughter addopted them :qt:
 
Aww thank you doll!

Anytime you need a restock just let me know. I couldn't live without my spices!

I worked at my aunts small store on the waterfront for years. We had this one couple that would come down from the west coast every year and they would go to every supermarket in town and buy out all the Tony's and a few other spices that they could find. Tony's is now a little more wide spread but some of the others you can only find here locally.

Hope you enjoy sugar!
 
foreigngirl said:
what is a Huricane Mix?

btw - those earings are no longer mine. My daughter addopted them :qt:

Hurricanes are an alcoholic drink. I have no clue what's in the mix, but I do know I have to make a trip to the liquor store. I hope I can mix it with Malibu Rum. :p

LOL. Do you like hoops?? I have an extra pair I can send.
 
nycgirl said:
Hurricanes are an alcoholic drink. I have no clue what's in the mix, but I do know I have to make a trip to the liquor store. I hope I can mix it with Malibu Rum. :p

LOL. Do you like hoops?? I have an extra pair I can send.


yep you can mix it with Rum, put it all in a blender and enjoy!

We couldn't find the Pat O's brand but the one we bought is pretty good.
 
Erzulie said:
Aww thank you doll!

Anytime you need a restock just let me know. I couldn't live without my spices!

I worked at my aunts small store on the waterfront for years. We had this one couple that would come down from the west coast every year and they would go to every supermarket in town and buy out all the Tony's and a few other spices that they could find. Tony's is now a little more wide spread but some of the others you can only find here locally.

Hope you enjoy sugar!


that Slap yo mama spice looks really good, and all those breading mixes. Hardly wait to get the chicken out :p I have to get some Yugoslavian stuff to send you so you can try it out :)



nycgirl - :) dont worry, she'll get over them eventually. Kids are that way - everything thst is new they have to get it first and then after a while they forget about it. I need these that you sent me, cause I have a matching necklace for them :)
 
foreigngirl said:
that Slap yo mama spice looks really good, and all those breading mixes. Hardly wait to get the chicken out :p I have to get some Yugoslavian stuff to send you so you can try it out :)


That one is a fairly new one locally made about 10 or so miles from where I live. I used to buy it at a small meat market, until recently when it hit some of the larger stores here and really did good. Now its in WalMart, etc.

I'd love to try some Yugoslavian stuff! :p You'll have to send some recipe's too.
 
Erzulie said:
That one is a fairly new one locally made about 10 or so miles from where I live. I used to buy it at a small meat market, until recently when it hit some of the larger stores here and really did good. Now its in WalMart, etc.

I'd love to try some Yugoslavian stuff! :p You'll have to send some recipe's too.


Next time I go the yugoslavian (or polish, arabic) store, I'll get our most famous spice + some other things. I'll get you the real hummus can so the only thing you have to mix it with in the blender is gonna be some lemon and garlic. Too bad I cant send stuff that need to be refridgirated :(
 
foreigngirl said:
Next time I go the yugoslavian (or polish, arabic) store, I'll get our most famous spice + some other things. I'll get you the real hummus can so the only thing you have to mix it with in the blender is gonna be some lemon and garlic. Too bad I cant send stuff that need to be refridgirated :(


yay

sounds great!

looking forward to it! I wanted to send out some prepared items too but gonna wait until the postal service isn't so backed up. I sent all out 3 day and it took a week for some to get there, some haven't even made it. LOL
 
hamstershaver said:
i already tried one of the spices, its pretty damn spicy
and klu ate all the pecans :heks: x infinity
thanks sweetie


You tried the Slap yo mama didn't you?

Im so used to the spice, i add in the tabasco and sometimes some peppers in addition to the spices.

Klu told me she was keeping the snickers and the pecans to herself.. lol, did she atleast give you one to taste how yummy they were?


he hee

You're very welcome! If you ever need a restock just let me know ;)
 
Erzulie said:
yay

sounds great!

looking forward to it! I wanted to send out some prepared items too but gonna wait until the postal service isn't so backed up. I sent all out 3 day and it took a week for some to get there, some haven't even made it. LOL


we have a lot of foreign stores: indian, thai, chinese...but I am scared to enter them and buy something, cause I dont know how hot and spicy they are
 
Erzulie said:
You tried the Slap yo mama didn't you?

Im so used to the spice, i add in the tabasco and sometimes some peppers in addition to the spices.

Klu told me she was keeping the snickers and the pecans to herself.. lol, did she atleast give you one to taste how yummy they were?


he hee

You're very welcome! If you ever need a restock just let me know ;)
lol thats right she ate all the fuggin snickers too, i forgot about that because she ate them so fast
i think it was the other spice i tried not the slap yo mama, it was the one in the big can i opened
 
foreigngirl said:
we have a lot of foreign stores: indian, thai, chinese...but I am scared to enter them and buy something, cause I dont know how hot and spicy they are


I'm cajun there for I love peppers, spices .. tee hee!

Love to go to those foreign stores, esp the chinese/thai one and get Chili paste. :p

I had some hot wings made by an indian guy a few years ago while visiting a friend of mine. OMG, i can honestly say thats the first time i'd ever sat there with tears in my eyes they were so hot. LOL, but i finished the meal, hell by the time i finished two of them my entire tongue was numb.

Use the slap yo mama, but be careful.. lol, start with a very little. The Tony's is spicy but it has more salt and not as much pepper.
 
Erzulie said:
I'm cajun there for I love peppers, spices .. tee hee!

Love to go to those foreign stores, esp the chinese/thai one and get Chili paste. :p

I had some hot wings made by an indian guy a few years ago while visiting a friend of mine. OMG, i can honestly say thats the first time i'd ever sat there with tears in my eyes they were so hot. LOL, but i finished the meal, hell by the time i finished two of them my entire tongue was numb.

Use the slap yo mama, but be careful.. lol, start with a very little. The Tony's is spicy but it has more salt and not as much pepper.


This girl sits down with a bowl full of Jalapenos and a fork and just eats!! I love peppers too but not that much!!
 
hamstershaver said:
lol thats right she ate all the fuggin snickers too, i forgot about that because she ate them so fast
i think it was the other spice i tried not the slap yo mama, it was the one in the big can i opened


ah, the Tony's... you'll find the slap yo mama to have more spice but less salt.

I'll have to secretly send you some more pecans ;)
 
FEISTY11975 said:
This girl sits down with a bowl full of Jalapenos and a fork and just eats!! I love peppers too but not that much!!


:p

Good for the metabolism
 
Erzulie said:
I'm cajun there for I love peppers, spices .. tee hee!

Love to go to those foreign stores, esp the chinese/thai one and get Chili paste. :p

I had some hot wings made by an indian guy a few years ago while visiting a friend of mine. OMG, i can honestly say thats the first time i'd ever sat there with tears in my eyes they were so hot. LOL, but i finished the meal, hell by the time i finished two of them my entire tongue was numb.

Use the slap yo mama, but be careful.. lol, start with a very little. The Tony's is spicy but it has more salt and not as much pepper.


I used to work with indian people and one of them gave me a tortilla that his mom made. OMG, that was so spicy, but so good at the same time. I drank a gallon of water with it. You said you wanted the Chilli paste from those stores? I'll try to find some.


Fiesty - I got to thank you too. And about those jalapeno peppers - my dad is the same way. He eats them like they are not hot at all :worried:
 
foreigngirl said:
I used to work with indian people and one of them gave me a tortilla that his mom made. OMG, that was so spicy, but so good at the same time. I drank a gallon of water with it. You said you wanted the Chilli paste from those stores? I'll try to find some.


Fiesty - I got to thank you too. And about those jalapeno peppers - my dad is the same way. He eats them like they are not hot at all :worried:


You are very welcome. It was fun making them. I really enjoyed it.
 
KillahBee said:
I just had intercourse with the Creole seasoning and my member has never felt sexier


i once forgot to wash and ....... ah

well, lets just say, a i had to jump into the shower pronto :worried:
 
Wootoom said:
wheres mine?

dood

i need an addy to send to, and also to send my godchild's gift... send me dat pronto!

ill hook you and Daisy up with some goodies ;)
 
KillahBee said:
about 30 seconds into it shit got crazy - I started pulling at it's cap and it moaned a few times. then I lost it. SPLOOGE


well thank goodness i pulled the thongs out the basket before it was sealed

lol
 
stilleto said:
odd, i didn't get anything. lol

She offered to send 10 baskets to anybody. You must have missed the sign-up sheet. I mean, if KB got one obviously she wasn't excluding anyone. :lmao:

EZ - Next time make it a STICKY.
 
nycgirl said:
She offered to send 10 baskets to anybody. You must have missed the sign-up sheet. I mean, if KB got one obviously she wasn't excluding anyone. :lmao:

EZ - Next time make it a STICKY.


all the important stuff should be sticky, right?


hell i sent one to that Ender chick, you know i wasn't excluding anyone.

btw, stick... did you like the pecans :evil:
 
FEISTY11975 said:


:qt:

Thanks hun for helping me out with these baskets!

I can see we'll have some reorders, once you go LA, ya never go back. ;)
 
Erzulie said:
:qt:

Thanks hun for helping me out with these baskets!

I can see we'll have some reorders, once you go LA, ya never go back. ;)

Ya know I didn't mind. I enjoyed the shopping, making the baskets, boxing them up and oh yes, can't forget the post office!!!

No really...I loved making them. It was fun and it gave us time together! :qt:


:lmao:
 
FEISTY11975 said:
Ya know I didn't mind. I enjoyed the shopping, making the baskets, boxing them up and oh yes, can't forget the post office!!!

No really...I loved making them. It was fun and it gave us time together! :qt:


:lmao:

:lmao:

Please give us a detailed report on...the shopping, making the baskets, and boxing them up


OHHHH!!! Don't forget the Post Office!!!!!! :lmao: I can't imagine the humorous shananigans you two pulled off there!!! :lmao:







:lmao:
 
awittyusername said:
:lmao:

Please give us a detailed report on...the shopping, making the baskets, and boxing them up


OHHHH!!! Don't forget the Post Office!!!!!! :lmao: I can't imagine the humorous shananigans you two pulled off there!!! :lmao:







:lmao:

Really, you DON'T want to know what she pulled off to get these packages shipped.

Shivers :worried:
 
awittyusername said:
:lmao:

Please give us a detailed report on...the shopping, making the baskets, and boxing them up


OHHHH!!! Don't forget the Post Office!!!!!! :lmao: I can't imagine the humorous shananigans you two pulled off there!!! :lmao:



:finger:

fucker
 
awittyusername said:
Yes! Yes! Please tell us!!! This comedy is GOLD baby....GOLD!!!!!!!!1


oh but there is so much better gossip.. really!

;)
 
agreee 110% that basket is fucking awesome.. a highlight of this holiday "season" (get it) for sure.
 
still digging around the bottom for the nude polaroids of fiesty that she promised though....
 
BUBBLES said:
speaking of pecans I have to buy some now, i love them yum yum

hehe

oh honey you have to taste these

its fresh roasted sugar coated pecans

omg, heaven in a bag! Done South LA style! ya want some? ill be around the mall where they roast them this weekend....?
 
hamstershaver said:
btw which one of you left your panties in the basket?


oops

that was feisty's ...... i thought she would catch that when she took them to the post office

:worried:
 
Top Bottom