Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i have less than 2 months....

TEXWS6

wanna lose maximum fat for a cruise this spring break....any tips or tricks?

6'4"
19% body fat
226lbs

currently training and doing 30m of cardio

What sort of training are you doing?

Also what are you eating?

Building lean muscle is always the way to go as it burns more energy to maintain it.

try a diet with your bodyweight X 15 then minus 500 for total caloires perday, then split those calories into 50/30/20 protein/carbs/fat percentages of calories each day, six meals a day, 3 hours in between meals. try to get your protein from chicken, egg whites, fish, shakes. avoid red meat as you do not really want saturated fat as it is the hardest nutrietn for the body to burn, try to get your carbs from low gi sources such as oatmeal, and brown rice except simple carbs postworkout only(ex. dextrose), fats try to get unsaturated fats such as from fish, flax seed oil,etc. as for cardio if you are lifting consistently around 5 days a week u dont want to overdo it on cardio, try 3 times a week 30 min. eath time in the morning before your first meal, so fat is the primary source of energy. as for supplements you could try an e/c/a stack though i do not reccoment using the asprin, i reccoment 25 mg. ephedrine, 200 mg. caffeine 2-3 times a day. for lifting do high reps

TEXWS6 said:
wanna lose maximum fat for a cruise this spring break....any tips or tricks?

DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) - For MAXIMUM fat loss!
Look it up on - http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.htm or do a search for it on the Anabolic forum.

--OR--

A good E/C/A stack
Clean diet
and double the Cardio

The safest choice here would be the the E/C/A stack but you did say 'maximum' fat loss. So if that's what you're looking for then I'd say DNP.

Disclaimer: I have never used DNP, but have read many peoples positive experiences with the drug. DNP abuse can be fatal, however if used correctly one could drop 4-5% body fat in a few weeks.

Ya ,He could drop 4-5% in a week but then hed probably be laid up in the hospotal trying to get his fever down instead of on te cruise. Never tried it though either , just reading about it though makes me lose weight. Hey , maybe you should just read articles about DNP.:D

Measurable goals (monitoring every week or every second week), a diet and cardio (something funny, like martial arts)

Top Bottom