Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have Insomnia....

javaguru said:
I'm still in possession of my balls, unlike your husband, so I can call you what I please...free will and all.... :)

His are in his hand as we speak...likes to sleep with them as a hand rest.

He is of course the King, so no problems here with me as Queen... :qt:

I'm so glad I can sleep in tomorrow.

avidinternet said:
His are in his hand as we speak...likes to sleep with them as a hand rest.

He is of course the King, so no problems here with me as Queen... :qt:
Of course he holds them when he's at home because he knows they must be surrendered when he leaves the house.... :worried:

javaguru said:
Of course he holds them when he's at home because he knows they must be surrendered when he leaves the house.... :worried:

Couldn't be more wrong dude...sorry, it's not like that for everyone... just cause yours worked like that doesn't mean everyone else's does...

avidinternet said:
Couldn't be more wrong dude...sorry, it's not like that for everyone... just cause yours worked like that doesn't mean everyone else's does...
He's holding his balls tightly while he can for a reason.... :)

When I was married, I was like a titan of old...I roamed the world and imposed my will as I pleased. :evil: My number one female friend's nickname for me is, "The Untamed One." :)

javaguru said:
He's holding his balls tightly while he can for a reason.... :)

When I was married, I was like a titan of old...I roamed the world and imposed my will as I pleased. :evil: My number one female friend's nickname for me is, "The Untamed One." :)

That is pretty much the description of my husband as well, except he is the 6'6" version :)

Top Bottom