Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have injection site pain. SO I WILL READ THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I have injection site pain. SO I WILL READ THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome thread

Dam it needto, i found this awesome thread last week and just came back to bump it....looks like you got here first :)

i just pinned my quad and i will have a pimp-limp for the next day or 2 :bawling:

Re: I have injection site pain. SO I WILL READ THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great thread, thanks!

Great idea Columbo , we have alot of new people that will definitely benefit from this!

Very good post!! it answers everything i wanted to know!!! you re the best needtogetaas!!!!

Anyone keep antibiotics on hand just in case? Not too worried about the needle being sterile. But I did read staph is part of the normal flora of bacteria on our skin. I know hospitals and AAS users swab the site with alcohol, but does that always kill everything, or is it just 99.9% or something like that? Just curious because I seem to be susceptible to infections.

I have some bactrim left over from a sinus problem I had. I've heard that antibiotics might not work because how the body forms an abscess to keep the infection from spreading, also keeps the antibiotics out of the infection area.

Great post...always worth bumping .

Good read :D will come back to this upon first injection where I most likely will be shitting myself lol

Anyone keep antibiotics on hand just in case? Not too worried about the needle being sterile. But I did read staph is part of the normal flora of bacteria on our skin. I know hospitals and AAS users swab the site with alcohol, but does that always kill everything, or is it just 99.9% or something like that? Just curious because I seem to be susceptible to infections.

I have some bactrim left over from a sinus problem I had. I've heard that antibiotics might not work because how the body forms an abscess to keep the infection from spreading, also keeps the antibiotics out of the infection area.

you got it bro.. worst part of injection infections the body kind of does more harm then good to its self on this one. Forms a pocket and nothing gets in our out. You can also get what is called a sterile abscess too. This is when there is no injection at all but the body feels there is or might be so it forms the pocket anyway..

Want to see some abscess in action?

lets first learn ^^^

I hit my delts the other day with a ml of 500mf test deca and 1ml 100mg tren ace. I have not had injection site pain like that in a wile but OMG did that shit hurt for a few days lmao... I love the pain though I am a sick fuck like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom