Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate cold weather. How can you people live up north?

Angel said:
LOL i went down four years ago to see needto when he was in oklahoma for basic training...i have family in tx which was about 1 hour away from where needto was so i stayed there.......NOT a big fan of the heat

Yeah, I tend to forget about how damn hot it is here until summer rolls around again and I swear I prefer winter. No bugs, or extreme heat. This winter has definitely been better than the past summer.

slat1 said:
Up north is what it is. Last night it was six degrees when I left work. The wind was whipping all over too!
colder than a sum bitch here too...(obviously)! day before yesterday with the wind storm i swear it went from nice spring weather to winter within about 10 minutes.....they said on news it will stay cold..fri is the next nicest "warm" day...looking forward to the high of 44...LOL

biteme said:
It's averaged nearly 70 degrees for the high this winter, but we finally had a cold spell. It's in the 20's and was sleeting last night. I have no desire to leave the house and I'm cold even in the house. WHy would anyone want to live up North?

I know bro...remember the other day it was in the 80's, then 1 or 2 days later it was 30 degrees and freezing?

TC2 said:
I know bro...remember the other day it was in the 80's, then 1 or 2 days later it was 30 degrees and freezing?

If I can't remember that, I need to get checked for Alzheimer's. LOL I did forget what day it was the other day.

coldblue1955 said:
spring is just around the corner!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chicks in bikinis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biteme said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chicks in bikinis again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to think that way.....but now with all the fat pigs thinking "big is beautiful"(uhh...no it's not) I'm not looking foward to seeing 200+lb women in string bikinis. :worried:

biteme said:
It's averaged nearly 70 degrees for the high this winter, but we finally had a cold spell. It's in the 20's and was sleeting last night. I have no desire to leave the house and I'm cold even in the house. WHy would anyone want to live up North?

Born and raised in the North. I don't understand how anyone could live in the swelteringly humid South, other than seeing women in short skirts year round.

hanselthecaretaker said:
Born and raised in the North. I don't understand how anyone could live in the swelteringly humid South, other than seeing women in short skirts year round.

Good point..I have lived here in Texas since I was 9 ( I'm almost 30 now) and I will never get used to the extreme heat and humidity of Texas summers.

Top Bottom