Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I had a dream

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
last night, that I was dating Lindsay Lohan. I dont even like that girl, nor do i find her attractive at all. We kissed though and somehow I bit her lip LOL
 
Smurfy said:
last night, that I was dating Lindsay Lohan. I dont even like that girl, nor do i find her attractive at all. We kissed though and somehow I bit her lip LOL


was i in it ?? :qt:
 
was she skinny, or was she pudgier and hot like she used to be in the dream? :qt:
 
Smurfy said:
last night, that I was dating Lindsay Lohan. I dont even like that girl, nor do i find her attractive at all. We kissed though and somehow I bit her lip LOL


AND THEN???????
 
Top Bottom