Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got my order from Protein Factory...

I think you have to buy it by the pound. They ship it in a plastic bag. About 7-9 bucks a pound.

but not sure, I have never ordered from them. maybe I should now.

since whey is fast-absorbing, i heard its only good to take it post-workout. now what about these other ones? what kind of protein is good for just a meal replacement? will these kinds of proteins digest well enough so its like eating a 50g protein meal?

I've been using PF's ion-exchange whey a couple of years. I get the vanilla sweetened with splenda. What I most like about it is that it dissolves very easily in a SMALL amount of water. Cost is just under $9/lb.

musclebrains said:
I've been using PF's ion-exchange whey a couple of years. I get the vanilla sweetened with splenda. What I most like about it is that it dissolves very easily in a SMALL amount of water. Cost is just under $9/lb.

do you think it has exacerbated the gay, or was catching that unrelated?

Anal AssPlorer said:
Ion Exchanged Whey, chocolate flavored sweetened with splenda.

Damn, this shit is good. Make it with skim milk and it tastes BETTER than triple threat did in the past. I am not joking. It tastes like chocolate milk. Definately the easiest to mix I have ever tried. I fix my glasses using a spoon, and there are NO clogs or clumps floating around. Zero bloat too.

Damn you should all try this shit. It is AWESOME. You can just sit here and sip it. Not like the Isopure where you have to get your nerve up first, grab it, slam it down in one gulp and then chase it with something.

How much is it?

I'm on the warpath for a GOOD tasting protein drink.

Getting tired of designer protein choc flavour.

Fonz

Company Information on the protein factory

Founded in 1998
Address:

Protein Factory
991 Cedar Bridge Avenue
Brick, NJ 08723

Phone:

(732) 920-5710
(800) 343-1803

Fax: (732) 920-7103

Owner: Theta Brothers Sports