Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a problem with EF supporting teen joosing

Status
Not open for further replies.
People do what they are gonna do, so just give the best advice possible.

Obviously anyone who is 17 or younger should be turned away and banned, now your talking about minors..................
yeah i guess you're right.
just seems shady for EF to promote that sorta thing with titles/banners and what not.
bad precedent but fug it, i'm going to the pub

In Bino's defense, if this is about bk being a mod; I do not see how a 19 year old kid can mod a forum full of men over the age of 25. I do not have a prob with the bro, just my observation.

How does a lifetime natural female bodybuilder give out good advice on a steroid forum?

By that logic, it would be impossible, but it isn't.

Big BK knows his stuff.

To be competing successfully at a national level in powerlifting at the age of 19 requires a great deal of maturity, discipline and knowledge.

Any monkey can be a moderator. Lock source threads, discussion of UG Labs, price talk, etc........Aint rocket science. Hes just a volunteer. Lets not make more out of it then what it is.

for the record bino got rid of this thread himself. I brought it back so I could let you all know. Don't need anyone starting a rumor that the mods got rid of it on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom