Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello all

StevenMcCoy

hey guys im 19 yrs old and just getting into training again after a year off and lookin kinda outta shape looking to get back in only problem is i dont kno where to start besides the weights im a hard gainer and did one cycle before of test was loving the results and would like to start another soon but was just wanting to say hey and see how many are actually from michigan here

Which would you prefer, to have your thread moved to Diet and Bodybuilding or weight training and bodybuilding, as we will not entertain 19 year old using steroids.

Seriously, if you can't grow nattie at your age, then there you really do need to revamp diet and training, or take up another sport, like badminton.

which would you prefer, to have your thread moved to diet and bodybuilding or weight training and bodybuilding, as we will not entertain 19 year old using steroids.

Seriously, if you can't grow nattie at your age, then there you really do need to revamp diet and training, or take up another sport, like badminton.

+1

You cant do any wrong in the first 3 months of natural training, so enjoy. Research tho and get the most out of it. You definately dont need juice for a bit so be patient like I said and enjoy your natural gains. First 3 months, even year for that matter is the best. I dont even think you can over train the first month.

keep off the juice bro, your test levels are at the highest they will be your whole life. Use that to your advantage, and work out natty. Primordial performance, AGX sports, and Just Add Muscle offer some great supplements to use for natty workouts.

Good Luck and welcome to the board.

well I thank you guys for not being total a holes about me being interested in juicing. But I have been researching for a couple months now just posted on the site to say wats up but I have been stuck at 180 for years not changing workouts and everything and supps from gnc dont work for me cuz I lose my gains so damn fast its redickulous and iv tried everything from the No elxplode to the whole nutrex cycle and nothing.

yeah bro im 21 and i wanted to go on so badly, i was pretty close to... but thank goodness all the good bros and gals [tat] helped me out and steered me in the right direction, u gotta reach ur natural peak first before even thinking about sticking urself, and at ur age/ our age ;) we have more then enough test to go around. Trust me with proper training and diet u can grow like a weeed! if you wanna get huge, take the money u would have spent on juice and join the OMEGA Project. is incredible. u'll get big and u'll learn more about lifting in 3 months then you would in 3 years ;)

Top Bottom