Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a HotOrnot Hook up Tommroow night In New Orleans

Re: I got a HotorNot hook up in New Orleans tommorow.

Golfer18 said:

KAYNE has no game, I am 75 miles away and I am taking his women. Yeah she is an 8.43 on a scale of 1-10. Not too bad.

THATS CUZ I DONT NEED THE NET TO HOOK UP BITCH. I'M ONLY 50 MILES AWAY, NOT 75. STRAIGHTEN UP AND FLY RIGHT!!! AND 8.4 ON HOTORNOT ISNT GOOD AT ALL. FUCKING DOWN SYNDROME PEOPLE GET 7!!! LMAO. SEND ME THE LINK. I WANT TO SEE HER PIC.

KAYNE

I went to Hot or Not yesterday for the first time and gave every one a rating of 3.

Actually, Iwas amazed at some of the hideous people that get 8.5 ratings and above. Very few people actually rated anything above the 3 I gave them all.

I wonder how often these guys and gals vote for themselves.
There is no otherexplanation for their scores.
Some 8ers are simply ugly.

Re: Re: I got a HotorNot hook up in New Orleans tommorow.

KAYNE said:

FUCKING DOWN SYNDROME PEOPLE GET 7!!! LMAO. SEND ME THE LINK. I WANT TO SEE HER PIC.

KAYNE

LOL It's true!

Re: Re: Re: I got a HotOrnot Hook up Tommroow night In New Orleans

Golfer18 said:

She is 5'6, blondish brownish hair, green eyes, I saw her breast in the pic, I give them an 8.5 on a scale of 1-10. As far as ass, don't know yet. Her attitude is cool which is most important.

Hmm you better ask her if she banged me lol I love those sites SO damn easy… my buddy loves those sites to… and when he chats with them he says “how old are you? Where from? And have you banged NYMuscle?”

Good luck man lol

Top Bottom