Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a HotOrnot Hook up Tommroow night In New Orleans

Re: Re: Re: I got a HotOrnot Hook up Tommroow night In New Orleans

Golfer18 said:

She is 5'6, blondish brownish hair, green eyes, I saw her breast in the pic, I give them an 8.5 on a scale of 1-10. As far as ass, don't know yet. Her attitude is cool which is most important.

Cool....LOL She showed you her breast? Damn.......

Good luck then. :)

Fonz

Golfer.....have you thought that maybe she works at the House of Shock as a model, bwahahahahahah Holy crap it's elephant woman.

Fellas I know good damn and well this could easily turn to shit but I have to go. If its a fat bitch two teeth then I will act nice and go on about my buisiness, but you never know when that carmen electra type might walk around the corner.

Golfer18 said:
Fellas I know good damn and well this could easily turn to shit but I have to go. If its a fat bitch two teeth then I will act nice and go on about my buisiness, but you never know when that carmen electra type might walk around the corner.

Don't mind me bro, i'm just stirring ya. I hope she is hot, but more importantly that she's a cool chick. I admire anyone with balls enough to take a chance.

vinylgroover said:

Don't mind me bro, i'm just stirring ya. I hope she is hot, but more importantly that she's a cool chick. I admire anyone with balls enough to take a chance.

Ditto. I wouldn't be able to do it.

Fonz

If Im out there tommorrow night, likely, Ill be looking for the mofo with the camera...I check out if she "a book of food stamps" ( NO joke)

big dog said:
If Im out there tommorrow night, likely, Ill be looking for the mofo with the camera...I check out if she "a book of food stamps" ( NO joke)

I'll shoot you my cell bro. You can get an update every few hours......

Top Bottom