Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a HotOrnot Hook up Tommroow night In New Orleans

G

Golfer18--old

I got a HotorNot hook up in New Orleans tommorow.

Hahaha bitches! This girl sends me an email with her pic and said she is from slidell. So we get on AIM and start chatting and we exchange pics. She tells me she wants me to come out tommorow night and go with her to The House of Shock. I told her I don't know, never know who you are meeting. Anyway I told her I would gave her my phone number and she is about to call.

KAYNE has no game, I am 75 miles away and I am taking his women. Yeah she is an 8.43 on a scale of 1-10. Not too bad.

Golfer18 said:
Hahaha bitches! This girl sends me an email with her pic and said she is from slidell. So we get on AIM and start chatting and we exchange pics. She tells me she wants me to come out tommorow night and go with her to The House of Shock. I told her I don't know, never know who you are meeting. Anyway I told her I would gave her my phone number and she is about to call.

KAYNE has no game, I am 75 miles away and I am taking his women. Yeah she is an 8.43 on a scale of 1-10. Not too bad.

I can't believe you did that.....LOL

That definately took some guts.

What does she look like?

Fonz

Nice work Golfer, but you didn't tell us how many guys e-mailed you, J/K.

They should have a 9.5 plus club, so that anyone who gets better than a 9.5 gets into this club and they basically fuck each other. You might want to suggest that to the site administrator.

OK she just called. She is pretty cool. She was joking around and playing which I like. I told her she better not be a 45 year old married woman with six kids. It was a good convo.

We'll see what happens.

The House of Shock is pretty cool...The last time I went one of the dudes I know got his ass kick by a ghost...ha..ha...

Re: Re: I got a HotOrnot Hook up Tommroow night In New Orleans

Fonz said:

I can't believe you did that.....LOL

That definately took some guts.

What does she look like?

Fonz

She is 5'6, blondish brownish hair, green eyes, I saw her breast in the pic, I give them an 8.5 on a scale of 1-10. As far as ass, don't know yet. Her attitude is cool which is most important.

Top Bottom