Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/4 NFL Dallas @ Arizona - 4:15PM FOX

I agree and that is the only reason I hate jerry jones.

Jimmy could coach and jerry could focus in stadiums and counting his $ haha.

Damn cowboys! I hate the cardinals. Grats to them still having more losses then wins in a an awful division! i was so mad that our own HC iced our KICKER

GTFO jason garret. I could cre less about the 15 mill i wanted this win to ride the momentum against NYG next week :(

JJ wasn't fired by Jones.. they both agreed to part ways. JJ was tired of Jones meddling in football decisions, he wanted complete control much like Parcells did when he left the Pats. he got full control in Miami and built a championship caliber defense but he blew it when he traded down and got John Avery instead of staying put on landing Randy Moss. the way Moss played as a rookie he could of been unstoppable with Marino. the guy knew how to draft defense though. Zach Thomas in the 5th round, Jason Taylor in the 2nd round. Madison and Surtain in the 2nd round as well. Daryl Gardener.. he failed though at fixing the offense and the phins could never get far in the playoffs.

JJ wasn't fired by Jones.. they both agreed to part ways. JJ was tired of Jones meddling in football decisions, he wanted complete control much like Parcells did when he left the Pats. he got full control in Miami and built a championship caliber defense but he blew it when he traded down and got John Avery instead of staying put on landing Randy Moss. the way Moss played as a rookie he could of been unstoppable with Marino. the guy knew how to draft defense though. Zach Thomas in the 5th round, Jason Taylor in the 2nd round. Madison and Surtain in the 2nd round as well. Daryl Gardener.. he failed though at fixing the offense and the phins could never get far in the playoffs.

Well, technically, Johnson did not get fired, however, his services were no longer wanted...

That's what it was. I was born in 87 and Wasn't that knowledgable of the 90's cowboys just cherished every moment of it.

Jerry should take care of the billion dollar stadium and being the GM. The coach needs to take care of the Team like Jimmy Did.

Not to intrude but Jerry is getting "up there" in age. Is he going to give the team to his son? I never knew how that worked but Dallas Has a lot of talent.

I blame coaching for most of it.

People on the cowboys forum were saying to blame romo....

I laughed at the stupiditiy of the comment. sure only 1 td pass today with 0 turnovers. He was sacked 5 times but can you blame him or is that the 0-line :D

Grats again to your phins steve. Impressive win to shutup the raiders :)

Top Bottom