Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Found It!!!!!

reddogg

well guys. im sorry to say that im one of the hairy fellas that can never find anything to work. WELL NOT ANYMORE. i mean, ive tried all the shit thats out there (besides that surgery). well guys, your miracle cure is ENLEVE. i tried it on my stomach, chest, back, and ass. and everything is smooth as a baby's bottom!! no lie. and its supposed to get more and more effective with use. the only down fall to this miracle product is that it takes the whole bottle to do my whole body. you can get it at their web site at enleve.com, or if you catch their info-mercial you can call their hotline. i cant really remember the price. it took them about 3 weeks to send it to me. and if im satisfied i can have them send me a new supply every month without me having to fill anything out every time. anyway, im off to the beach now. i hope this shit works for you as good as it did for me. i know how frustrating this hairy business can be. especially when nothing works. ENJOY!!!

Top Bottom