Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Force Nutrition

sessa

I was checking out some products form I Force Nutrition and they look interesting. I was wondering if anyone has tried anything from them.

Thanks

1,4 AD Bold 200
Bodybuilding.com - I Force 1,4 AD Bold 200 - 200mg! On sale now!

OK lets start with this... I think first we need to make well know of that fact that the manufacturer has discontinued the product.. Now yes you can still get the product from people like bb.com who have lots of it in stalk, but the fact still remains. The manufacturer stopped making it..

Now I went looking for the (ingredents) of this product and of course they are not listed on the site you gave me or any site for that matter. They clam this product is a precursor to EQ or bold. Now I can tell you this. The only real precurser to bold out there right now is 17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol..

Now here is why I think the manufacturer stopped making the version you are looking at.. Years back when the compound first came out it was a (dione) version. Not a (diol) notice the diol at the end and not a dione.. Big big difference in effectiveness and strength.

The product you are looking at is weak and has a very pore oral activity. IE more sides less gains and not worth it.. 17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol now you have a much stronger product with a lot more oral activity.

I would tell you this would be great Bodybuilding.com - XS Muscle Supplements (EQ-T)2 - Pro Anabolic Stack On sale now!

but the product also has 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol which is Oral Turinabol or pretty damn close. So As a woman you do not want to go anywhere nere this kind of a product..

If you find a product with the (17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol) in it just remember its going to act more like a weak dbol then bold.. Remember dbol is nothing but a oral methylated bold. dbol=17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one)

So though the manufacturers out there are marketing this to act more like boldenon. Its more likely its going to act much closer to dbol..

From what I understand dbol is not something the ladies want to be taking.

SecretaGain
Bodybuilding.com - I Force SecretaGain - 2-in-1 Secretagogue Stack On sale now!

next one to follow :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thanks guys :)

Are there any supplements that you would recommend a girl to take? I am looking to gain some good size. I am 100% on nutrition & training. But I am a huge hard gainer.

And I know everyone says they are 100% on nutrition but I am close :) I eat 6 meal a day all weighed out. I work with a trainer who trains national level and pro athletes.

I was looking to not go the illegal route so i was trying to find something online that would help with some gains.

I already take BCAA's, taurine, greens, zma, multi, horsepower pre-workout.

What do you think of Axis labs Furazadrol? I think it is saposto mimic winstrol, but it obviously isn't.

What do you think of Axis labs Furazadrol? I think it is saposto mimic winstrol, but it obviously isn't.

OK OK its like this

Furazabol =17-alpha-methyl-5-alpha-androsta-2,3-furazan,17b-ol
Its similar in appearance in that it's a DHT molecule with a 17-alpha-methyl group for oral availability, and has no 3-keto group, needed for androgenic binding. But instead of a 2,3-pyrazol group, furazabol has a 2,3-furazan group

Now the product you posted up is again a weaker version. Its almost the same in structure only it not methylated, and use the THP ether for oral bioavailability. This of course makes for a lot less bioavailability but also a lot less stress to the liver. less gains most often= less risk, more gains=more risk lololol it just sucks but for the most part with both legal and e-legal steroids and pro hormones thats the way they game goes.

I tell you what though. For a woman your choice is much better. JUSt remember that in both products the target conversion hormone is (dht)

That former is much stronger then the later and in fact some believe it to be even stronger then winny its self.

The later is a better choice for a woman but again I am no woman.

the product you are looking at.
furazadrol=5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

winny=[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol

the former possesses a furazan group and the latter a pyrazole group. SO what I mean..

This product would be weak as shit for a man. But IMO if a woman (and this is totally your choice to make) were to use a pro hormone this would be the safest and most effective one she could use.

2 caps a day would be the dose and 6-8 weeks the length. I would go into the whole pct kick if I was on the aas board but well your a woman so you don't need it lol..

furazadrol is non methylated so its non liver toxic. Its dht derived so all side effects that a dht would cause a woman apply. Most woman can take winny or var at light doses and report no sides. This product would be even less harsh but I just want you to know the potential is still there..

OK I have rambled on far to long. Yes that product (provided its pure and has what it says in it) will work for you.

ANd it will make you fail a test for steroids too. Keep that in mind also.

OK OK its like this

Furazabol =17-alpha-methyl-5-alpha-androsta-2,3-furazan,17b-ol
Its similar in appearance in that it's a DHT molecule with a 17-alpha-methyl group for oral availability, and has no 3-keto group, needed for androgenic binding. But instead of a 2,3-pyrazol group, furazabol has a 2,3-furazan group

Now the product you posted up is again a weaker version. Its almost the same in structure only it not methylated, and use the THP ether for oral bioavailability. This of course makes for a lot less bioavailability but also a lot less stress to the liver. less gains most often= less risk, more gains=more risk lololol it just sucks but for the most part with both legal and e-legal steroids and pro hormones thats the way they game goes.

I tell you what though. For a woman your choice is much better. JUSt remember that in both products the target conversion hormone is (dht)

That former is much stronger then the later and in fact some believe it to be even stronger then winny its self.

The later is a better choice for a woman but again I am no woman.

the product you are looking at.
furazadrol=5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

winny=[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol

the former possesses a furazan group and the latter a pyrazole group. SO what I mean..

This product would be weak as shit for a man. But IMO if a woman (and this is totally your choice to make) were to use a pro hormone this would be the safest and most effective one she could use.

2 caps a day would be the dose and 6-8 weeks the length. I would go into the whole pct kick if I was on the aas board but well your a woman so you don't need it lol..

furazadrol is non methylated so its non liver toxic. Its dht derived so all side effects that a dht would cause a woman apply. Most woman can take winny or var at light doses and report no sides. This product would be even less harsh but I just want you to know the potential is still there..

OK I have rambled on far to long. Yes that product (provided its pure and has what it says in it) will work for you.

ANd it will make you fail a test for steroids too. Keep that in mind also.

Top Bottom