Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I finally bought Beezy Jr a Tahoe for his

When I was 17 I spent a lil over $10,000 on a system in my Tahoe...(6-12" woofers, custom enclosure, amp racks, fans,leds, etc). My mom found out and whipped my ass...

pwnt!

First windshield I dropped out of my single cab at 16 my dad beat my ass.

Second time I blew the seal on the rear window he laughed and made me pay for it.

Old fucks just don't appreciate teh bass

hmmm 17... had a green explorer and i literally rattled the thing to shit with my subs... 2 12" cerwin vegas in a bandpass box running 1500 watts... man i think a few of my gf at the time came just from sitting in my car... man that shit knocked.. i miss those days. my friend has a custom accord, airbags the whole 9, putting out 7000 watts, plexi glass windows.. ear plugs on call.. system is no joke. he tightens those bolts in that car once a month.All this talk is making me wanna put a w7 in my car. yeaaaa man!

SB- throw a jack hammer in the back of that bitch!!! u ever seen those?! WOW!! lil nigga will be asking u "WHA?! HUH?! WHA?!" cause he cant hear! lets do some permanent hearing damage here! woo! lol idk why they even invented that fuckin thing.

Jackhammer

MTX Jackhammer in my 01' Tahoe - YouTube

MTX Jackhammer in my 01' Tahoe - 2 - YouTube

awww shit lets get stupid here!!!! AND THATS ONLY THE 22" GO FOR THE 24"!!!

You concerned at all with your son's hearing being damaged?

No bro, anytime you turn shit like this up your usually out of the car. I personally at my age can't sit in one with a lot of bass now. Its just a hobby really, not really intended to ride around with it blasting

Top Bottom