Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I don't know if I am the only fighter that this happens too

Mr.HeavyDuty said:
Sounds like you need your ass kicked to me bro, then you won't be so ready to go out and pick fights with people that just may have a serious fucking mean streak. You might be a bad mofo, but like my momma always told me, "there is always someone out there badder than you son".

Anyways, I advise that you go to any of your local taverns and pick yourself out a real winner, but pick someone who looks like they can give you a run, and go pick yourself a fight. Pretty simple eh? Good luck and happy hunting spanky.

NO no no, I said I wasn't out to pick fights just to test me. I have had my ass kicked. I am not talking about picking average people and beat them down, I want to fight other martial artist and put up a great challenge not go pick them out and fight. I don't pick fights just fight in fights.

Judo Tom said:
i think its great for martial artist's to seek each other out and train with each other.. fight people of different arts different sizes different experiences.. if both people are willing and the environment is controlled it is a great thing ..

going out in public and looking for fights is 100% ridiculous and has 0 place in the life of a real martial artist
This is what I was saying. I don't go looking for fights thats just plain stupid.

Top Bottom