Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i don't get why people put some things on craigslist.

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
"I have 4 pale yellow placemats, but 1 has a huge stain on it, don't know if it will come out. You may call xxxxxxxxxxxx or e-mail me."

EWWWW. wtf? throw them away!

or:

"Free queen size mattress. Has some stains on it, but you can get a mattress pad and it will be fine. Bed frame isn't included.
Please email me if you want it.
Thanks "

lolol I think there are some peeps on CL that have some serious pack rat tendencies and cant see anything get thrown away.....lotta crap like that on CL

I mean....sometimes I understand......like this one....they'll charge you out the ass to throw this away....cheaper if someone comes and takes it for free.....fugg, just throw the canvas away and take the pipes to a scrap yard?

Trampoline

Id go more with lazy and cheap. Why take the time to throw things away when some retard will come get it from you!

And who buys a used bed mattress? Fuckin ewwwwww

ewww. i was going to say that lots of people offer free furniture, but that one is beyond help.

around here, we don't have free garbage pickup, so i do understand trying to give away large items- it's cheaper than taking it to the dump, but some stuff is just nasty.

ewww. i was going to say that lots of people offer free furniture, but that one is beyond help.

around here, we don't have free garbage pickup, so i do understand trying to give away large items- it's cheaper than taking it to the dump, but some stuff is just nasty.

yeah.....lotta nastiness.

Top Bottom