Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I don't feel good about this....

chefbone

High End Bro
Platinum
Just for fun, I googled my full name. And what do you think popped up..................................................................................................................... an uber-geigh, world renowned, HAIR STYLIST.
I don't like this injustice at all. I feel violated!
Has anyone else googled their own name, and if not, try it. :Chef: :tuc:
 
Mine came up as a famous Irish sea captain and some fucker that founded a podunk town in Idaho. A bunch of esteemed professors have my name as well. You don't seem like a geigh homo...
 
jnevin said:
Mine came up as a famous Irish sea captain and some fucker that founded a podunk town in Idaho. A bunch of esteemed professors have my name as well. You don't seem like a geigh homo...
Def. not :rainbow: !!! I'm suprised anything came up because my name is fairly uncommon. :Chef: :tuc:
 
Mine came up with some university book store site. The author has the same first and last name as me, and his mentor's first name is my middle name. It was book of poetry, and funny thing is the guy wrote most of it in Colorado.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Wooooooah!!!!!!!!!
Some guy happens to have my exact name, is a renowned Italian giornalist, and just happens to be from the same seaside town my parents are from in Italy!

Wicked!
:cool:
 
I just did a view source in the browser after seeing an odd message on a Google search for my username. These are all in the html for what you're looking at.

chefbone aspirates karma when on a cycle
UrlMighty is faithful to the teaching of the Karma Master
jnevin sold someones soul for karma
Wootoom has moved beyond karma
Blut Wump has mastered the art of growing that green
 
Blut Wump said:
I just did a view source in the browser after seeing an odd message on a Google search for my username. These are all in the html for what you're looking at.

chefbone aspirates karma when on a cycle
UrlMighty is faithful to the teaching of the Karma Master
jnevin sold someones soul for karma
Wootoom has moved beyond karma
Blut Wump has mastered the art of growing that green
Did you google your real name?????? :Chef: :tuc:
 
Top Bottom