Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I did not get ripped off, I made a mistake and in foolishness I made a thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your medicine, OP and learn. I say this with a million pats on the back because I had to learn some things by getting my paddies slapped. However it is actually for yours and others safety that things are done. Anyway, when you get things worked out and start you ride, let us know how you are doing. Thats the real fun part.

Sorry fellas, I will be more careful before I post next time. I don't think I can handle another EF beating. Please go easy on me

Not to mention the thread title is pretty inflammatory. Do not make accusations like this ever again. That goes for ANYONE! Things like this are almost always a misunderstanding, and with our sponsors it IS always a misunderstanding.

******ATTENTION EVERYONE******

If something is going on with your order or attempt to order you should:
First, quadruple check to make sure you did everything right on your end.

Next, contact the company through every effort possible. On site customer support, then contacting a rep here if you don't get a response in a few days (taking in mind things like any time differences and the time you made the post vs. their business hours, weekends and holidays). You should be able to provide them with info like your order number, date you ordered, what you ordered, and payment info. you would be surprised how many people don't keep track of that stuff. Take some responsibility! You're not in fucking kindergarten anymore!

Then, if it has been say a week or more with no contact from them for whatever reason, you can PM me, needto, hurricane or SouthernLord. We are not customer service for our sponsors as Zyg said, but one of the head mods of the site can try to help you get into contact with a rep or the company if you've been unsuccessful after several attempts over the course of a week or more.

Finally, as you can see there should never be a reason to make a thread like this here. Again, we are not their customer support, and things like this are misunderstandings or errors and always get handled satisfactorily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom